• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weeping Angels minor revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Weeping Angels, collectively, can creates the artificial Mist of Sorrow to blind enemy. (Weather Manipulation)
"That fog keeps hiding the statue," Roxy said, staring at her Angel as purple smoke passed between them.

"That's not a fog. It's no accident or natural occurence. That's the Mist of Sorrow. It's artificial and it's on purpose. It's a personal black-out. It's a blindfold for you and your nearest and dearest."

The lights danced on the radio.

"The Angels are clever and devious. They love to hunt and they can only do it when they can't be looked at. This isn't a mist; this is their portable hunting ground. I'm doing what I can, but you need to stay in your car and you need to keep looking at them. Don't even blink!" - The Mist of Sorrow

When they have enough army, they can absorbs entire planets and stars. (Possibly far higher tier section)
Bob: The Angels are wondering what you hope to achieve.
The Doctor: Achieve? We're not achieving anything. We're just hanging. It's nice in here. Consoles, comfy chairs, a forest. How's things with you?
Bob: The Angels are feasting, sir. Soon we will be able to absorb enough power to consume this vessel, this world. and all the stars and worlds beyond. - Flesh and Stone

That's all.

Last edited:
The Weather Manipulation seems fine to me, but not sure about changing the Weeping Angel's rating from that Flesh and Stone statement.

Thank you for your input.

Note again that the Angels said that statement while they have an army, not invidually or collectively, they required an army (or more) to do so.

Last edited:
I mostly agree with Damage. The statement is left open to interpretation, somewhat, and the profile already has a far higher section that this could fall into.

It seems like weather manipulation can be applied, but not the rest.

Thank you.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back