• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss rocks and Worms are cool - Food Chain (Lob Corp) vs Weiss Schnee (RWBY)

Battlegrounds is New York City.

Big Boi Burrower vs Snow White the Persona User

Win conditions - Incapacitation (Like say freezing a wormie), KO, death, panic/insanity

SBA, Weiss hears that there's a giant worm attacking. The story would be placed in a blog or something idk.

46.08 tons vs 19 tons. Note, Food Chain has a x1.2 vulnerability to attacks that deal physical harm meaning Weiss actually deals 22.8 tons of damage to it. No change in vulnerabilities

Use Third Key for Weiss.

Speed equalized.

FoodChainWorm

Weiss Schnee small image

Update - It's now Food Chain instead of Eternal Meal to prevent a stomp

Those are gradual so if you take it out fast enough you can defeat it even without resistances to those. Also staying out away from it can help recover from such damage.

If too one sided I can give a speed equalize and third key for Weiss. Already have her be aware of it.

Well normally it's gradual and doesn't neccessarily instantly mind hax. Buuut it's an Aleph type, so it should actually be able to instantly mindhax those without resistances.

Plus Eternal Meal is >> 46 tons while Weiss is >> 18 tons. And Eternal Meal has high levels of regen so it might not be fair, unfortunately.

Welp. I doubt using the third key would help with the instahaxx. Funnily Weiss is actually double the AP in her third key and can match in speed.

Would the fact that it barely pops out helps make it fair? Or how Weiss and co have dealt with similar scary monsters before? Or nah?

Like I said, it's mind hax, not just being scary. No matter how scary, killing yourself over seeing a scary thing in seconds isn't a thing IRL. So yeah, I'm afraid this match's not a thing.

Ah well. Gonna ask for this to get closed. But before that, would Food Chain be a better choice? Or still the same result?

Food Chain would do a bit of mindhax damage but not enough to incap, and with Weiss doubling herself it might make it close enough, yeah.

Weiss has the AP advantage of about 2x. Plus Food Chain is slightly weak against Physical damage which is pretty much her entire move list.

Food Chain, however, has a sizable speed advantage of being nearly 6 times faster. Can summon lesser creatures. And each having passive mindhax.

Despite the speed advantage however, Weiss aura protects her from the attacks of the Complete Food and she can pretty much pick them off due to their lower durability and weakness to physical attacks. Food Chain also can only attack in front of them making it easy for Weiss to position herself behind it deal some free damage.

The biggest problem for Weiss though is if she can beat them before she dies from their passive mindhax. Probably yes. Again their weak to physical attacks and Weiss already has the AP advantage and is better at fighting.

I vote for Weiss

1 vote for Weiss!! Though you might be talking more about Complete Food rather than Food Chain. The Red damage multiplier for FC is actually x1.0 red and the whole can't turn around might be gameplay mechanic. Maybe.

Still counts!

Edit - Update. CF's vulnerabilities are the same as FC, changing that.

That's why I must finish this match fast.

Welp. It's an instant haxx to anyone without mind resistance basically.

Back