• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs Travis Touchdown

Travis he's use to fighting tons of enemy's with varying fighting styles Plus As seen in episode 12 season of RWBY Weiss doesn't do so well against Human opponents

Also Travis Should be physicly stronger then her

Dbfan and critic said:
Travis he's use to fighting tons of enemy's with varying fighting styles Plus As seen in episode 12 season of RWBY Weiss doesn't do so well against Human opponents
Also Travis Should be physicly stronger then her
I'm still conflicted about who would win but I do agree Travis is most likely physically stronger than her.

Although to be fair, Travis doesn't necessarily kill women... Much (spared two of his opponents in which they were young girls). Though he had no problem slicing off the arm of one and knocking out another. Putting this into play, Travus might go easy on her a little but it still won't make him a pushover.

Then again, Weiss isn't one to be underestimated either. Considering her skills at swordplay and use of dust which Travis isn't familiar with.

But I would say Travis cause he has more experience in human opponents and more of the fact that he can kill them. Though I believe Travis would only just knock her out considering her age.

My computer has a very hard time loading Youtube for some reason. How far does the laser move and how long does it take to move that distance.

Well, Travis's travel speed/mobility is slightly outmatched, it's his combat speed, Mach 5858, that's absolutely crazy faster than hers, enough so to give him the win.

The Everlasting said:
But his profile says that only applies to reactions.
Perpetual pointed out he's out matched in Movment speed but in attack and reaction speed he Is superior

Plus Travis has dealt with crazier stuff then she can Supply

This might change if there's a no more heros 3 or in RWBY volume 3

The Everlasting said:
Umm... no, that's not how it works.
A how Doesn it work then

B he would be able to tank anything Weiss threw at him he would also be able to react to it

C I would like to point out he has piloted a MHS mech and fought a mech that should be in the ball park of His own mech

A. Because reactions just means you can percieve attacks moving at that speed.

B. I wouldn' say tank, but yeah.

C. I know, but Travis himself isn't that fast.

The Everlasting said:
A. Because reactions just means you can percieve attacks moving at that speed.

B. I wouldn' say tank, but yeah.

C. I know, but Travis himself isn't that fast.
A pretty sure it also means you could Dodge attacks that fast

B He was able to Block a IIRC multi city block level beam And can also Be hit by said beam and walk it off IN THE FIRST GAME and pretty sure he's gotten stronger since then

C just saying he was able to react and hit things that fast In his mech Not that he himself (Movment speed wise) is that fast

A. Pretty sure it doesn't.

B. Still wouldn't exactly say tank.

C. He can control the movements of his MHS+ mech, but cannot move that fast on foot.

A He dodged Vlads laser didn't he

B he would at least be able to walk off anything she hit him with

C I never said he could move that fast on foot Just that his reaction/"combat speed" should be that fast

A Mabey but still

B We can at least agree he'd be able to take hits form her

C the fact that he was able to Pilot a mech keep track off a mech somewhat comparable to his Hit said mech Throw said mech with his mech and shoot that mech as it was hurtling at MHS speeds with rockets and destroy that mech at Massivly hypersonic speeds

Also D Travis is slightly Stronger then Weiss IIRC he's MCB+ I'm both durability DC and attack potency Weiss is MCB (I should mention I don't think Team RWBY (just team RWBY) scale to Adam At all)

Plus there isn't all to much a difference in travel speed I think and Also I should mention Weiss only has Mach 39 reactions (NOT COMBAT SPEED REACTIONS) Travises reaction speed is higher but travel speed Lower

C. That's still only reactions.

D. He's Small Building level in durability, and really, Weiss should be MCB+ and not MCB.

C Ok I feel we're going in circles here Agree to disagree

D I kinda call Bull s*it on Travis just having small building durability Since he's been shown to take Just as much damage from people comparable to him in strength (See Henry cool down Travises twin brother Who Has been in several blade clashes with him and fought compleatly on par with him and the final bosses from both no more heros 1 And 2) plus Again took a hit a huge laser in the first game which should easily be building level didn't necisarly come out unscathed but still

Travis's durability is definitely MCB+, if he can trade blows with people he's on-par with. And I still don't see why Travis's reflexes wouldn't help in this instance as previously stated, because it doesn't apply in combat? Perfectly piloting a Mach 5858 mech sounds to me like he himself must be moving at similar speeds to do that, but hey, that's just me.

Back