• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss vs. Stella (Fire Princess vs. Ice Duchess) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So majority wins? Despite legitimate arguments still voting for the latter that have yet to be disproven?

What kind of weird fish-eyed lens do you view the world through, Weekly?

I went through every aspect of both characters and compared them, disproving all of the arguments made for Stella in the process

Chosen's argument came after Dargoo's, with no conflicts that I can see between them, and your arguments fail to disprove everything he put forward.

So, no, they're still valid.

If you want me to disprove what you just reposted again, so be it:

>I'd say Stella can last longer due to her stamina.

Stella does not have higher stamina. She has a higher pain tolerance but nothing in her profile suggests her stamina is superior to Weiss', who was able to fight for a full day before getting tired.

>I think her illusions and invisibility could be a good counter to Weiss' speed amps as well.

Not only is Dragon Veil a temporary ability, but the only thing Stella can do illusion-wise is make it look like there's multiple of herself, which would lead Weiss to use a large AoE attack which would cancel the illusion. Weiss has fought illusion users before as well, and if Stella is restrained illusions and invisibility wont help as Weiss will know where her opponent is as Stella wont be able to move.

>She could also use her Dragon Breath to block most of Weiss' ice attacks. Also, do you guys think Weiss' gravity fields can override Stella's Dragon Breath?

Not only can Weiss make ice that appears under her opponent, bypassing a wall of fire used as a shield, but Weiss has multiple energy attacks that freeze the opponent on contact. Said energy attacks would not be melted fire. She also has multiple non-ice ways of getting around the barrier, such as having a Summon teleport past it, or using a gravity glyph to launch Stella out of it.

Also also, a weakness i just discovered reading up on Stella, Stella's fire magic quickly burns calories in her body, and overuse of her fire magic causes her to become sluggish and unable to use fire magic, with Stella being stated as recklessly wasting calories that fuel her magic.

There? Is that better?

Yes. It's better than flat-out denying something just because you say so.

Also, Dargoo specifically said he wasn't voting yet, so...

If someone still believes Stella wins, nobody has any right to belittle their opinion, if that's what they really think. "The majority thinks otherwise" is not a valid argument to shut down opinions.

With that said, I vote Weiss FRA

The results have been added, so this may be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back