• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the profiles are so bad their should be a match ban, as any match that is being spammed now could be incorrect.

Dragomer said:
Then why isn't it mentionned anywhere on his profile ?
It's on Zaina Demonbane's profile and EGD has all of his powers.

And again, infinite clones are still legit. Their combined AP being High 3-A was what was refuted.

That's starting too look like a mess TBH.

If their combined AP doesn't reach 3-A, why would it kill a low 2-C who survived EE ? sound like the same to me.

Also infinite clones with every possible and impossible combination of power combined being lower than low 2-C really make the whole 'infinite with every possible and impossible combination of power' iffy as hell IMO, make me doubt it's LITTERALY infinite.

Dragomer said:
If their combined AP doesn't reach 3-A, why would it kill a low 2-C who survived EE ? sound like the same to me.
Who are you talking about?

Wouldn't the combined might of the clones just be baseline High 3-A or Low 2-C as in only tickling Goku if it even connects?

Planck69 said:
Dragomer said:
Who are you talking about?
For the mess thing, i'm talking about Demonbane and EGD basicaly having all the stats and ability with little to no difference

For the combined AP i'm talking about EGD and his clones.

Actually Elder God Demonbane does have the Mental, Spiritual, and Conceptual attack. Its profile has "all the powers of Demonbane" and the profile it links to has this on it "Can attack on a spiritual, mental and conceptual level with Magick (Is powered by Magick, which can affect one on a spiritual, mental and conceptual level)" and resisting EE or whatever won't protect against Conceptual level attacks.

AwkguyDB said:
Wouldn't the combined might of the clones just be baseline High 3-A or Low 2-C as in only tickling Goku if it even connects?
I was just told the combined might of the clones is below High 3-A or something like that ? unless i missread, that's why i'm getting confused.

Dragomer said:

Also infinite clones with every possible and impossible combination of power combined being lower than low 2-C really make the whole 'infinite with every possible and impossible combination of power' iffy as hell IMO, make me doubt it's LITTERALY infinite.
No? I brought this up myself and Yuri pointed out that it would just be infinite 3-A attacks being launched at once so technically not High 3-A AP. Even if, the clones being from infinite timelines is very much established so I don't see why the total AP would change anything.

Dragomer said:
AwkguyDB said:
I was just told the combined might of the clones is below High 3-A or something like that ? unless i missread, that's why i'm getting confused.
Even if Baseline Low 2-C Goku is literally slightly above HALF 2-C XD.

But every single one of the infinite number of Demonbane's attacks will hit on a spiritual, mental, and conceptual level, and Goku doesn't have the resistances to survive a Conceptual level attack, so Durability and AP is irrelevant when talking about surviving Demonbane's attacks.

Goku resisted EE, that's basicaly the same thing IMO unless it like erase you like you never existed in the first place and retroactively change everything or something.

But i never really understood how the standards worked on that so i might just be saying nonsense.

Omegas03 said:
How does that work? It is instant kill or what?
Seeing as Goku has no resistance then yes, very much so.

As for the verse, all Sorcerers and Machinas have resistance (hopefully I've added that to the profiles) and the one time it does it a normal object it destroys it on the conceptual level and returns it to pure "Azathoth" (I think it was part of a street? My memory isn't too good).

Surviving EE that only erases on the level of the Soul will not protect against Conceptual attacks.

Dragomer said:
Goku resisted EE, that's basicaly the same thing IMO unless it like erase you like you never existed in the first place and retroactively change everything or something.
But i never really understood how the standards worked on that so i might just be saying nonsense.
Concept damage is different from EE though. What basically constitutes a "Son Goku" is destroyed.

I don't see how EE can be anything but conceptual, like you can't make something more conceptual than an existence IMO.

Also how does this 'returns it to pure Azathoth' works with the verse equalization guidelines ?

Dragomer said:
I don't see how EE can be anything but conceptual, like you can't make something more conceptual than an existence IMO.
Also how does this 'returns it to pure Azathoth' works with the verse equalization guidelines ?
Normal EE still allows me to travel back in time to see you, see traces of your existence after you're gone. Concept destruction means that your fundamental idea gets destroyed and on a large enough scale, you wouldn't ever exist, even as an idea. It's deeper than EE, trust me.

"Azathoth" Is the fundamental essence of everything, all concepts, objects, space and time. So yeah, per verse eqqualization it would very much screw up Goku and co.

Except litteraly nothing tell me it works retroactively like you're trying to say it does, sure if it dissapeared from everyone's memory and no matter what you or if you time travel and it's still gone, it's highter level EE than Goku survived (though Beerus does say Zamasu should be gone in every timeline but that was a bit unclear due to time rings being involved or something) but nothing in the ability page is telling me it does that, it just tell me 'concept' and if someone's existence isn't a concept, i don't know what is.

The scan litteraly just say 'it returned it to nothing' in a fancy way, which is litteraly just EE.

Azathoth is litteraly the character who is dreaming up their verse or something, how it works with verse equalization is very much not clear.

1. Read the verse page at the very least. "Azathoth" isn't just the character.

2. Concept stuff is seperate from standard existence. This is a convention most of the wiki holds and I'm not sure what it would take to convince you.

3. The time stuff was just me ttrying to describe concept manip. Ask anyone else whether resisting EE means resisting concept-hax and you'll get your answer.

It isn't just the character but 'Azatoth' is clearly linked to the character himself, that's kinda why it's called like that.

Maybe in some cases but here all you have on his page is a scan saying he did EE, i don't see how it would be seperated in that case.

Concept hax is a bit larger than just destruction though so your exemple doesn't work and honestly most people i asked told me EE fall under concept hax anyway.

1. Not really. It's just Magick, the fundamental building block. The fact that it shares a name with Azathoth is irrelevant.

2. Here is the scan that shows Magick is conceptual manip.

3. Yes, you can EE a concept or on a conceptual level. But it doesn't mean that resisting EE means resisting concept damage in a verse that treats the two as exclusive. Fear Manip falls under mind-hax but depending on method it doesn't always mean that resisting the latter protects against the fromer.

Back