• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are these abilities?

I'm trying to find the right abilities to add to Wizard101 profiles based on some of the spells in the game and I'm having a hard time figuring some out, so can somebody help me find close approximations for these? The spells in question allow you to steal healing-over-time effects from your target and remove damage-over-time effects altogether.

If it's stealing as is targets don't have that anymore then yes, it's Power Absorption. Idk what you mean by "remove damage-over-time effects altogether", maybe the healing is just healing that? If it's healing things like poison and other things like that then it's Purification too.

Antoniofer said:
Power Absorption is the target loses that spell, Power Mimicry if the user stole the effect. Last one may stem to Power Nullification if its an aura-like power that periodically induce damage, or Curing if its an induced status.
"Power Absorption is the target loses that spell, Power Mimicry if the user stole the effect"

It steals the effect and removes it from the target, so I'm guessing Power Absorption is the answer.

"if its an aura-like power that periodically induce damage"

That's exactly what it is, actually. The game even refers to them as types of auras, but I wouldn't put it past being an induced status either. The last spell doesn't heal any damage that's been dealt to you, it just protects you from further damage.

Back