• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what dimensional space would a being who is eternal be ?

Could be anything. Means nothing on its own.

no i mean what if a being is void itself?since pure void has always existed and it has never been created or destroyed.so what dimension would this be ,if a being were to be this void itself

Beerus1000 said:
no i mean what if a being is void itself?since pure void has always existed and it has never been created or destroyed.so what dimension would this be ,if a being were to be this void itself
Go look up Monarch of Pointland. He's 11-C. The lowest tier, and he's eternal.

Vizorus69 said:
Beerus1000 said:
Go look up Monarch of Pointland. He's 11-C. The lowest tier, and he's eternal.
but monarch of pointland has durability.it's not really void.

All void beings have durability, just as everything has some form of durability. Neo Exdeath embodies the eternal void, for example, and he has durability.

An eternal void being could be any tier.

a true void being cannot have durability.or else they are not true void.for example if a tier 1a character were to destroy a void.what would exist then?tell me

Beerus1000 said:
a true void being cannot have durability.or else they are not true void.for example if a tier 1a character were to destroy a void.what would exist then?tell me
A lack of non-existence

... If you're talking about voids on such a scale

It's 1-A

And they'd still have durability

Yobobojojo said:
Beerus1000 said:
A lack of non-existence
exactly my point.another definition for void is not valid which has pretty much the same meaning as non existence.this is what i am getting at guys.so a being that has been this void before everything or anything existed?wouldn' it be above everything or pretty much above everything?

If they're literally of the Void (AKA Nothing/Transcends concepts) then it's 1-A easily. However if they're shown to be less than Literally The Void then it could mean anything depending on the context from the verse the feat is displayed in.

Akreious said:
If they're literally of the Void (AKA Nothing/Transcends concepts) then it's 1-A easily. However if they're shown to be less than Literally The Void then it could mean anything depending on the context from the verse the feat is displayed in.
this isn't from a verse.i am thinking of how powerful would a being like this be if this being existed.

Beerus1000 said:
so what if we have beings that live in non existence in our reality.how powerful would they be?
We have no way of knowing.

Not necessarily and dimensions don't work in real life like how they do on this website so it's not like it'd make it two infinities above us.

yeah i know dimensions don't work in real life like how they do on this website.but according to this website, would a being like this be 5d or above ?

Beerus1000 said:
yeah i know dimensions don't work in real life like how they do on this website.but according to this website, would a being like this be 5d or above ?
Depends on your definition of eternal. If it's eternal as if beyond time, then yes, 5D and above, but if it is eternal as in beyond constraints, than it's Outerverse level.

Vizorus69 said:
Beerus1000 said:
Depends on your definition of eternal. If it's eternal as if beyond time, then yes, 5D and above, but if it is eternal as in beyond constraints, than it's Outerverse level.
i don't quite get it though,like what makes someone 5d?is it being able to create a universe with its own space time continumm or what?i mean i have an idea what 5d is but i don't completely get it like you guys

5D is transcending 4-Dimensions. That's as simple as I can put it. 2-A (Infinite 4D Power) is the equivalent of a 1/2-Dimensional being (So a line or something) trying to attack us humans. Yeah, isn't going to do ANYTHING is it? Same principle. You have to be qualitavely (However you spell it) superior to Infinite 4D in every way basically.

but isn't 4d just being above time?since time is the 4th dimension right...so why did you say a being beyond time is 5d before?

No. What? 4D is tiers High 3-A/Low 2-C all the way to 2-A. 4D implies you ARE 4th Dimensional, that you can destroy time. Infinite 4-D (2-A) means you have INFINITE 4D power and can destroy infinite timelines (or similar structures). You don't transcend time if you're still 4D.

Being ABOVE time (like, all of it) is High 2-A, or 5th Dimensional.

ok if am getting this right.so a 4d being can destroy a timeline which is a part of time.but destroying all of time(which is destroying all timelines right) means he has infinite 4d power.but a 5d being would have to live outside time and space it self...but what i don't quite understand.wouldn't a being who can destroy all of time have to be above time itself?so 5d

because this is confusing.since a being who can technically destroy all of time and space should be above time.

First Witch said:
Vizorus69 said:
Well, if time is 4-D, wouldn't that mean that alternate timelines is 5-D?
Wah? A parallel universe isnt 4-D, why should a different timeline?
because a different timelines would be in a different dimensional space than the timeline that is 4d.so by this logic it is 5d

No, that isn't how it works. Being in different dimensional space does not make it a layer above. You can have infinite 4-D timelines; that doesn't make them have infinite dimensions.

Assaltwaffle said:
No, that isn't how it works. Being in different dimensional space does not make it a layer above. You can have infinite 4-D timelines; that doesn't make them have infinite dimensions.
thats not how it works.let me give you an example if you are able to destroy one 4d universes.then you are operating in a dimensional space that will reach only this 4d universe but if you are able to destroy two 4d universes at the same time you are operating in a different dimensional space to be able to destroy two universes at the same time.this is why it could be 5d. and if someone can already destroy two 4d universes.he is already operating at a lv where he could destroy an infinite amount of universes.the only reason he couldn't could be he lacks power. what i am trying to make you understand is for someone to destroy two 4d universes he would have to operate in a different dimensional space to do that.

No... if you can destroy two 4-D space-times you are baseline 2-C. The ability to destroy an infinite number of universes is 2-A.

infinite 1-D space is 11-B, infinite 2-D space is 11-A, infinite 3-D space is High 3-A, infinite 4-D space is 2-A, infinite 5-D space is At least High 2-A, infinite 6-D space is Low 1-C, and so on

3-D: Tier 10-3
4-D: Tier 2
5-D: High 2-A

Universe: 3-4-dimensional
Multiverse: 4-5-dimensional

this is cosmology and metaphysics 101

Crzer07 said:
infinite 1-D space is 11-B, infinite 2-D space is 11-A, infinite 3-D space is High 3-A, infinite 4-D space is 2-A, infinite 5-D space is At least High 2-A, infinite 6-D space is Low 1-C, and so on
3-D: Tier 10-3
4-D: Tier 2
5-D: High 2-A

Universe: 3-4-dimensional
Multiverse: 4-5-dimensional

this is cosmology and metaphysics 101
how if infinite 5d space high 2a? i thought 5D alone was high 2A

Back