• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what happened to the story mode profiles?

Ah, now that you've added the topic of Minecraft I get you.

The pages probably were lackluster

SomebodyData said:
Ah, now that you've added the topic of Minecraft I get you.

The pages probably were lackluster
o i frogot i aways just call it story mode there should be more then enafe justfcashin for them scalling to jessey and pama could make for some very intresting soneryos.

Idk what to say, not much of an expert on Minecraft or notable on the conditions of the page prior to their deletion.

If you make them good with high quality grammar then you could remake them, but take note on the grammar part.

I think i could make the stats fine but if i put a note on your wall after i make the page could you cheak the spelling?

Yeah sure, but make it about 2 hours or so, as I won't be completely available until then, ok?

Back