• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happens if Venuzdoa hits the Emprah's sword?

Basically during a swordfight, Roboute and Anos clash their swords. What happens if a concept-destroying sword hits a sword that straight-up ignores durability?

Anos' sword also ignores conventional durability

However, well... Anos' sword can passively erase any reason except the enemies dying in front of Anos, maybe it could also affect Emperor's sword EE?

Idk.

I saw Roboute's profile. He has resistance to conceptual manipulation, maybe it deny Venuzdonoa's conceptual manipulation (idk about Warhammer, so, I can't affirm), however, as that's just a sword-fight, maybe it wouldn't matter (?

Oh by the emperor's wife, both swords will probably nullify each other, or Emperah sword destroy anos sword.

I don't really know, but I would like to see what happens

Back