• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Demigra is the main villain of the Universe 6 arc?

Knowing DBZ, the Universe 6 Tournament is not the only thing that's gonna happen. There has to be some sort of villain. It is said that Hit is "the most dangerous" out of all the U6 fighters, what if he's just a henchman trying to destract the "Gods", so that Demigra can mess up the timelines? I know that Demigra and Xenoverse aren't cannon or anything, but I have this weird feeling that the tournament is all that we get.

I think it would be awesome to see Demigra appear in Super. imo he is one of the most interesting villains since he uses his hax to manipulate others, instead of relying on pure power like all the other dbz villains have. It would bring back the idea of the alternate timelines to for universe 7, which I would like to see more of.

TheMightyRegulator said:
If he's introduced a low 2-C feat is practically guaranteed.
Agreed. I would think that would be a positive and logical development for the gods to.

Yep, though if any of the gods show 2-C potential I'd have to go with Whis and Vados who seemed to be the more haxed reality warpers. So far their abilities seem limited so far though, so Demigara is the next best bet.

SSJRyu1 said:
I think it would be awesome to see Demigra appear in Super. imo he is one of the most interesting villains since he uses his hax to manipulate others, instead of relying on pure power like all the other dbz villains have. It would bring back the idea of the alternate timelines to for universe 7, which I would like to see more of.
^This!

Back