• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if: The worlds in Kingdom Hearts were universe-sized?

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So i had this talk with Everlasting about this question and i wanted to see what y'all would think would happen if the worlds in KH were universes rather than planets. Also should this ever be true, how much would this effect the KHverse's power?

I've only dabbled in the series, but assuming each world is a universe (as in each movie continuity), then the verse's power would skyrocket.

For example, the Rock Titan is strong enough to challenge Zeus, the latter of which is powerful enough to casually rearrange dozens if not hundreds or thousands of world or stars. Assuming each of these "worlds" is actually a universe (as in different movie contiuities like Lion King, Notre Dame, Lilio and Stitch, Big Hero Six...), that would put Sora (who can beat the Titans) at Multi-Universe Level... which is kinda ridiculous if you ask me. Since almost everyone scales from Sora, Roxas, and Ventus... yeah... we're going to get a lot more Tier 2s if this goes through. Hell, that would put the low tier Heartless and Nobodies at Solar System Level or so since it takes a swarm of them to take over a world.

That also puts every character at Guilty Gear Level if not further Travel Speed since the Birth by Sleep heroes could just fly from world to world on their Keyblade Gliders... which once again puts them at trillions to quadrillions times faster than the speed of light (Guilty Gear and Saint Seiya level, geez). I'd imagine that calcers will have a nightmare calcing exact speeds with this kind of data...

Reppuzan said:
That also puts every character at Guilty Gear Level if not further Travel Speed since the Birth by Sleep heroes could just fly from world to world on their Keyblade Gliders... which once again puts them at trillions to quadrillions times faster than the speed of light (Guilty Gear and Saint Seiya level, geez). I'd imagine that calcers will have a nightmare calcing exact speeds with this kind of data...
Don't forget Ventus reacting to Sitch's Galactic Cruiser, which can go from world-to-world in three days at the absolute most. That and Monstro massively outpacing the Highwind, which can go from world-to-world in seconds.

@Reppuzan: Well to be fair, this is if in the off chance that the worlds were universes rather than planets. I mean they definitely do look planet sized going by what i saw on google images, that's for sure.

But i did asked that should we find out that they were in fact universes, that's why.

I sincerely doubt that Zeus rearranging planets or stars can be considered as separate universes.

Just because it would be possible to travel between different universes would not mean that there would be no other stars or planets within them, or that you could logically see other universes with the naked eye, or even with advanced scientific telescopes.

Antvasima said:
I sincerely doubt that Zeus rearranging planets or stars can be considered as separate universes. Just because it is possible to travel between different universes does not mean that there are no other stars or planets within them.
True. Though this is just nothing more than a what if question, Ant. Nothing that i indicated of wanting to upgrade to the KH verse in anyway.

I really like the Kingdom Hearts franchise, but we have to try to be rational about this.

Antvasima said:
I really like the Kingdom Hearts franchise, but we have to try to be rational about this.
I know, i know. Trust me, Ant. I love the series as much as you and Everlasting, and even i wouldnt' try to upgrade them without legit proof.

Besides, Everlasting already told me to just leave them at where they are anyways.

Actually, just playing Kingdom Hearts before i log on, you can *clearly* see different locations during ship travel. This may be different Galaxies rather than Universes.

I'd support a change in it with evidence, Crisis. Admittedly, that would have to be *really* good evidence to prove it.

Aparajita said:
Actually, just playing Kingdom Hearts before i log on, you can *clearly* see different locations during ship travel. This may be different Galaxies rather than Universes.
I'd support a change in it with evidence, Crisis. Admittedly, that would have to be *really* good evidence to prove it.
Point, but there needs to be more than just that, Aparajita. I mean one time we actually tried upgrading the top tiers to Tier 4 but it didn't get accepted.

If there is proof that these could be just galaxies instead of universes, that gives it a likely chance of being accepted but even i would doubt that and plus Ant said we have to be rational about how we rate the KHVerse.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Aparajita said:
Point, but there needs to be more than just that, Aparajita. I mean one time we actually tried upgrading the top tiers to Tier 4 but it didn't get accepted.
If there is proof that these could be just galaxies instead of universes, that gives it a likely chance of being accepted but even i would doubt that and plus Ant said we have to be rational about how we rate the KHVerse.
I don't know, i could see them being Galaxies.

It's Disney Zeus, and he created the Constellations, right? I remember from the Herc movie he "moved stars and created Constellations"

Sora should be stronger than Zeus.

Moving stars or planets does not automatically scale to physical statistics however. It can easily be a glass cannon deal.

Antvasima said:
Moving stars or planets does not automatically scale to physical statistics however. It can easily be a glass cannon deal.
Basically this, Apa.

I think that Lord Kavpeny was going to create a general power-scaling page about these kind of issues long ago, but he seems to have forgotten.

Antvasima said:
Moving stars or planets does not automatically scale to physical statistics however.
Point.

Doesn't Zeus also fight against the Titans? If Hades is planetary, the Titans should be stronger - since it goes Zeus > Hades, and Zeus loses to the Titans, but Herc defeats them.

Shouldn't that mean Herc > Hades (Hades is Planetary), which would mean Zeus > Planetary, and Sora > Zeus.

I don't see it as glass cannon or an outlier, unless i'm missing something.

Also Everlasting still remembers the power that Twilight Xemnas posses that calcs him at 12.9 yottatons, or Planet level+(technically this is supposed to be 5-A but our chart is still currently flawed on that part).

Well, the titans in Disney's Hercules movie were never shown as anywhere remotely close to multi-solar system level, so again, just because they may or may not together have been physically stronger than Zeus does not automatically mean that Zeus and themselves have remotely this powerful general statistics.

Zeus may be able to move stars (although technically the light from the constellations he created should take millions of years to reach the planet in question, not show instantly, so that makes the feat more doubtful), but all other feats by other characters in the game stringly contradict such high ratings, so it seems extremely doubtful that their general statistics should scale to the feat.

Well, as Cross said, this is an entirely hypothetical scenario, we are not remotely saying worlds in Kingdom Hearts are universes, nor will we try to prove that they are.

Also, if worlds in Kingdom Hearts were universes, there's still Xemnas' feat of restoring hundreds of worlds from darkness. And technically, if this turned out to be true, it technically is consistent by default, as all planetary feats would become universal due to our perception of worlds in Kingdom Hearts.

However, as I said earlier, we are not remotely trying to say that this is true, and are just having fun with a hypothetical scenario.

Exactly. If only we knew what size they truely are, we could actually make this into a potential upgrade, but really it isn't.

Heck i'm actually fine with 5-A KH at the least to be honest. I guess that if they were to be anything from stars to even just galaxies like Aparajita actually thought(that actually gives it more of a chance being more legit than the worlds being universes, tbqh), we'd have to really know if they would be or not.

Oh well, it's kind of a fun thing to think about. Though i did kind of broke my promise to Ant about not mentioning this again til' KH3 were to come out. If anything, we(more like i) really shouldn't try to bring this up again unless there's legit proof the worlds are in fact bigger than just planets like we would see when playing/watching the game and seeing the gang going from different worlds to worlds.

If in the OFF chance that is evidence that the worlds are bigger, we could try to look that over. But only if there is enough proof taht they are...

Back