• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the HAX of this?/2

Very simple.

A character where everything he says comes true.

If he says "I want an ice cream", an ice cream appears in his hand. If he says "I want the world's hunger to end", the hunger is instantly over. And so on.

I don't know what the HAX is for this.

something akin to reality warping i think? has the inner workings of this power ever been explained? if not then its probably reality warping

reality warping, subjective reality, might even be some application of plot, truth, or even holy manipulation. There's no way to tell without more context

As for limits, I remember that you can't reverse actions (for example, you can't reverse a human > pig to human transformation again) and that doesn't apply to the future (for example, saying that in 30 minutes will fall a storm).

Oh yes, it can't be applied to the past either (eg saying there was a car accident 5 minutes ago) and sorcerers are immune to these effects if they are negative (eg if you tell a sorcerer that he will gain 500kg now, nothing happens).

I think that apart from that, there are no limits. You can even create truths like "1 + 1 = 3" and the like.

Back