• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is The Lowest Tier For Moving The Moon?

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Just like the title asks, what is the lowest tier someone can be for moving the moon? Like, what is the absolute lowest yield for moving the moon?

How fast was it moved? The answer revolves around this. Was it a movement that could easily be noticed from Earth or something along those lines?

Yeah, it was for an alternate form of Zilea, he forced an eclipse to occur, but the timefrane isnt stated or shown...

Don't know about how to calc it because I'm bad at assuming timeframes, but given that the moon has a mass of, 7,342 x 10^22 kg, even moving it at 1 m/s (which means that it wouldn't be noticeable at all, given that it woud need 40 days to move as much as its diameter) is already country level. But this would be the lowball of the century.

See thats what i was thinking as well, but wouldnt it be safe to assume he's moving it at least faster than the speed at which the moon normally rotates (1023.056 m/s)? Because that would be Multi-Continent level...

I'd be okay with rating it at At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C since we don't know a solid timeframe.

Back