• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is your favorite superhero ?

all-superheroes-dc-marvel-dark-horse-comics-fan-casting-poster-48729-large.jpg

Pick your favorite 3 superheroes, they don’t have to be from marvel or dc.

By superhero, I'll interpret it as a "good" character who fits in the archetype of the classic DC and Marvel characters.
  • Thor Odinson (Marvel) - I really like the lenguage used in Thor comics, and his entire personality, power set and concepts are very compelling to me. Besides, his stories often are about topics I like to see. Besides, the mythical theme of his storylines, at least the classic ones, always struck as very authentic to me.
  • Spiderman (Marvel) - He is incredibly relatable, and an awesome character overall. There ain't much else to say, really.
  • Batman (DC) - I love urban characters, and Batman's grittier interpretations are right up in my alley.
I'd put the Punisher instead of Batman ordinarily, but I don't consider him a superhero, not even in the anti-hero side. He is far too different from the usual archetype. I also feel tempted to pick Moon Knight over Batman, but he too doesn't sound very super to me.

Back