• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What level of Outerversal is Akuto Sai with these examples of any at all?

These are from scans

Example 1: But to reconstruct the story possibilities Akuto needed a period of time bordering on the infinite. After all, he had to test all possible stories.

Example 2: Opening up the possibilities was not just concept. It actually released walls of the world that supposedly existed within Akuto. In other words extra-universal gods became possibilities in the story. The extra-universal gods all contained thier own unique stories and were thus the protagonist of those stories. Those multiple protagonists had tried to advance thier stories in the same space.

Example 3: This is a story of divulging what stories are. The convenient deus ex machina does not simply as catharsis. It appears in order to tell us what it is we perceive as a story and to help us believe that the story is fictional. That god tells us of the pleasure and the limits of the story. And thus we ourselves have become the deus ex machina.

Example 4: Creating that lower body known as void body was the first step towards becoming a being not of this world. It was data made of imaginary numbers. It was space with no time. It was a place where laws of physics come to an end it was beyond causality it was casting aside one's earthly form. It was the salvation of all.

That's kind of crazy so it would probably be impossible for a baseline outerversal character to put him down which would make a lot of inconclusive matches if not to one sided on Akuto's part

Marvel... I don't think anyone. DC is also super hard, since I heard the 1-As where going to have an extreme revisions, but maybe Yahweh?

Quality? you got to be kidding me. I read some of Ichiban and it seems average at best and pretty bad at worst. And also, the Cthulhu characters would defeat akuto

Quality of the story is totally mediocre, and the bittersweat ending doesn't help it at all. However, Max most likely meant quality as in "my outerversal d.ck is bigger than yours".

Maxnumb231 said:
Outer gods can in his after life key but other than outer gods or higher cant match akuto.
Are you referring to akuto (afterlife) when he was an extra Universal god or when he was an archetype ?.

Isn't TLOI one of the strongest 0's? Though I can's imagine people keeping tabs at this point

It is the strongest outside of the Big Two as far as I see.

Isn't TLOI one of the strongest 0's? Though I can's imagine people keeping tabs at this point

It is the strongest outside of the Big Two as far as I see.

Can't believe that Ichiban has one of the strongest characters in fiction, though if the Cthulhu Mythos can have the Flying Spaghetti Monster be the supreme god then anything's possible

Back