• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What lower tier characters can beat Xeno Goku? Part 2

Maybe Timmy Turner or the faries would possibly kill Goku? I mean, all they would need to do is wish Goku lost his powers, becomes an ant, then crush it to death. Simple victory.

Psychomaster35 said:
Maybe Timmy Turner or the faries would possibly kill Goku? I mean, all they would need to do is wish Goku lost his powers, becomes an ant, then crush it to death. Simple victory.
Goku massively blitzes.

He gets speed blitzed and killed.

Only if goku is bloodlusted , its totally out of character for him to just ******* kill opponents even if massively weaker than him and threatening his life. If both of them met normally and had to fight , all kira has to do is shake hos hand or touch him once and he can annihilate him.

Goku massively blitzes.

Well, Cosmo has moved from Earth to Yugopotania in seconds ranking him MFL+, which is Gokus level of speed. Im pretty sure any fairy or Timmy from Fairly Odd Parents would stand a chance.

Even within MFTL+ there can be huge differences in speed. iirc Goku is quadrillions times faster than light, he'd still blitz someone who can move from Earth to Yugopotania in seconds.

Oh hey this thread, Fukurou Tsurubami should make it for 8-B and Low 5-B, whenever Goku confronts him his attacks will be turned into Nothing, and Fukurou would be able to seal/death manip him after surviving the initial onslaught.

I Think Dovahkii wins, Massive Hax (Spellbreaker, Staff of Magnus, BFR, Mehrunes Razor, Reality Warping via Magic, etc.) and speed blitzes (MFTL+ vs Immeasurable.)

And is Low 2-C, the only problem is most part of his hax are Low 1-C to 1-A, so...

I am not sure about this tho

Eru Iluvatar can ragdoll Goku.

Low godly regen, Void manip resistance, a shit ton of hax which includes powerful concept hax, resists plenty of hax, passive precog, resistance negation, etc

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
I Think Dovahkii wins, Massive Hax (Spellbreaker, Staff of Magnus, BFR, Mehrunes Razor, Reality Warping via Magic, etc.) and speed blitzes (MFTL+ vs Immeasurable.)
And is Low 2-C, the only problem is most part of his hax are Low 1-C to 1-A, so...

I am not sure about this tho
I'm Sure now, Dova absolutely wins.

some of these characters don't have the required abilites to bypass goku's duabilty or they are just flat out in the wrong tier.

Back