• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier is Gael and Midir?

Bump; I want to say what I think but I think I should wait until someone like Ever responds to this

Anyone can answer this. 2 simple reasons.

- No one has cared enough to make it

- Someone is working on making it.

Well there is one thing I have to say. In dark souls 3 the Abyss Watchers where corrupted by the Abyss, meaning the Abyss could be way stronger in dark souls 3 then it was in dark soul 1, so Geal could be way stronger than Manus.

@Keeweed That's... actually a fair point. Manus would be 6-B in DS1 for being comparable to the other Lord Souls, and being able to thwart Artorias with the Abyss- Artorias also being able to take down an Everlasting Dragon (weird that we don't have a page for them despite depending on them for a lotta feats).

But in DS3 that Abyss had grown to the point where it could take over the Abyss Watchers, the group of them could sustain the Kiln of the First Flame and their blood was linked, meaning if it tainted their soul, then it tainted all of them.

So... Midir consuming the abyss in DS3 and Gael finally receiving the Dark Soul and containing it within him (among other factors) could place them at 4-C.

Back