• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this?

Monty and the Keepers were originally from Agartha, also known as the Aether. This dimension is explicitly described to exist outside the multiverse by Monty himself, who further elaborates by stating that Agartha is "the infinite, the realm beyond, beyond perception, etc". It sounds like the Aether is a higher-plane of existence that is beyond perception and trancends the entire Call of Duty multiverse which appears to be infinite in size.

At the very least it would be 2-A, probably Low 1-C

Being brought into the dimension doesn't mean anything, although this should upgrade the Summoning Key to Monty's level since it was able to seal him in the Dark Aether.

Whoa whoa, ignoring the fact that nowadays simply originating from a higher dimension doesn't count for much without evidence or supporting feats, these guys were damaged by normal human weapons throught the maps and in the Great War, they aren't anywhere near that level normally.

I don't think the Shadowman or Monty has been affected by normal human weapons.

In Shadows, the Shadowman has likely been weakened by the four keepers and all of the ritual stuff. In Revelations he tanks hits from the summoning key charges.

At the end of the worst storyline ending ever tag der toten the Summoning Key is destroyed sealing them both in the Dark Aether.

Monty scales to the Summoning Key because he created it. So at very least he's 2-C for being able to erase a few universes.

Quotes
Agartha, also known as the Aether, Paradise, and the House is a dimension that exists outside of the known and unknown Universe. It is known as the first dimension and is the home of the Keepers, and the former home of the Apothicons.
It was controlled by the powerful, ancient Keeper known as Doctor Monty, before being plunged into the Dark Aether.
~ Agartha​
The Dark Aether is a dimension that houses the ancient, evil race of the Apothicons. It has the ability to corrupt anything that enters the dimension.
As of Tag der Toten, the entire multiverse has been plunged into the Dark Aether.
~ Dark Aether​

We never fight Monty, but the Shadowman himself can't be harmed by any normal weapon. In both boss fights he's only ever defeated by being sealed in the Summoning Key.

As for normal Keepers, maybe they're like DC's Monitors where they become much weaker when they enter the normal multiverse.

There seems to be a infinite number of timelines.

The whole primise of the story is a cycle that repeats itself indefinitely. There's radios in the Giant (the BO3 remake of the map) that has characters comment that they've "killed different versions of Richtofen" and other stuff. There's also timelines in revaltions where history is different and stuff has happened in different maps (heard via radios)

There's also multiple within the loop itself:

• Dimension 63 - The origin of the Primis crew. Morg city is also here
  • The ultimus timeline - Events from WaW to Buried
  • Fractured timelines - After killing an Ultimus Richtofen, it created a fracture which contains said dead Richtofen and Dempsey being moved to the Castle, a timeline where Takeo is experimented on, and the alternate WW2 where Nikolai is in a giant manticore
  • Alcatraz Island - A hellish version of Alcatraz which itself is separated from a timeline where the mobsters learn from how they died in reality.
  • Barren timeline - A place where the Kronorium and other artifacts are located.
  • Alternate Ultimus timeline - Instead of reaching the moon from Shangri-la, Ultimus teleport to the Pentagon instead. Ultimus from the original timeline are here in captivity.
  • Final timeline - The timeline where a version of post-revalations Richtofen manages to break the cycle by removing the entire multiverse and everyone involved by killing them/sending them to the Dark Aether.
I might have missed some, but this is what I remember off hand. Note that Monty exists in a plane of existence, that he created and powers, above all of this and he was sealed into the Dark Aether.

I would suggest 2-B as there's a place called "Dimension 2210" and there being multiple iterations of it through the repeating cycle.

"Richtofen travels to Dimension 2210 to secure an innocent Richtofen Soul."

That's my bad, I forgot said "dimension" name existed.

I am planning on revisions (With Colonel's help) but they are gonna take a while, its better to leave them how they are until then.

Back