• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would Suggsverse be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown

Because the only feat in the series is beating people who are omnipotent when they're obviously not omnipotent

The strongest Voyager is Tier 0

According to Suggs, his claims of omnipotence are all based off of a Dimensional Tiering system. Each of his characters are omnipotent, but only to a dimensional level. For example, 4-D omnipotents can do anything on that scale, and so on.

Which means we're talking about Low 2-C, High 2-A, Low 1-C up until 1-B, with the infinite dimensional Voyagers being High 1-B.

So, overall:

• God-Tiers: Tier 0
  • Top-Tiers: High 1-B and 1-B
  • Mid-Tiers: 1-C downwards.
Speed-wise, shit tiers are ridiculously ridiculous MFTL to the highest degree on fiction, since they punch centillions of light years on zeptoseconds. Anything beyond that is already omnipresent on their respective dimensional scale.

Basically it.

Kepekley23 said:
Basically it.
Isn't the teraverse 1-A though? It supposedly is greater than the cardinality of all abstract hierarchies of dimension, as well as the sets within the hypothetical realm of unactualized and impossible phenomena.

Was curious since someone here said that even the top tiers wouldn't even be 1-B. But after reading about the teraverse, I got curious if that was really the case.

Garbage Tier

>"practically a meme by now"

I don't think it's ever not been a meme

On a semi-serious note:

Most of what's said in Suggsverse is entirely meaningless jargon thrown around in an attempt to make things sound bigger and more important when in reality, they mean nothing. If you wanted a serious analysis of this cosmological structure...

"Outside of the Continuum: This is the level of infinity that exists without dimensions."

1-A probably starts here. However, I stress that this is by description alone, and give no guarantee the stories won't blatantly contradict it.

Everything beyond that quickly devolves in meaningless wank where Suggs tries to claim superiority over all fiction and real life like some kind of mad god. The god tier, in an attempt to sound unbeatable, becomes literal nonsense. She at most would qualify for "At least High 1-A", but that's taking some pretty absurd shit at face value

@Kep

Disagreed. In most other cases, she would be, but what is used to make her tier zero are terms constantly thrown around in Suggsverse and then blatantly contradicted. I'd be more inclined to believe her as a Tier 0 if this wasn't the case, as well as if she didn't have multiple other Voyagers who are described in nearly the same way.

There are not any Voyagers described like Xeranthemum is. There is the usual flowery, but she is stated by all sources to transcend all other characters in the Suggsverse, no exceptions.

Also, the Suggsverse cosmological structure's uppermost layer uses Greg Cantor's Absolute Infinity concept.

The Everlasting said:
Are we going to have an actual debate over the tier of the Suggsverse
"Blurpity Smith transcends the any cosmic hierarchy and totality that can even be written, including the written one right here. He is so beyond the concept of concepts of concepts of concepts^cataphysical transfinity that he is equally superior to the Voyagers as they are to three empty boxes of Domino's pizza and some vomit. His mere pressence is so great that he [┬úß©ê┬ºÔÖáÔêÇÔÖá]ly atomizes the transcendental beyond-idea of Xeranthemum with his outerverse-sized penis.

Discuss."

"Blurpity Smith transcends the any cosmic hierarchy and totality that can even be written, including the written one right here. He is so beyond the concept of concepts of concepts of concepts^cataphysical transfinity that he is equally superior to the Voyagers as they are to three empty boxes of Domino's pizza and some vomit. His mere pressence is so great that he [┬úß©ê┬ºÔÖáÔêÇÔÖá]ly atomizes the transcendental beyond-idea of Xeranthemum with his outerverse-sized penis.

Discuss."

I lol'd.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
His mere pressence is so great that he [┬úß©ê┬ºÔÖáÔêÇÔÖá]ly atomizes the transcendental beyond-idea of Xeranthemum with his outerverse-sized penis.
Uhh

As someone who actually read Suggsverse stories, basically everyone is 1-A. Even fodder like Allegretto do shit like destroy an infinite-dimensional planet.

Said same character also does feats ranging from MFTL++++, Infinite, and varying levels of Immeasurable in the same book in the same fight, with no regard for consistency or logic.

Suggs just throws whatever sounds most impressive so the end result is the characters that are forever fluctuating between doing 1-B to High 1-A feats and all being treated with the same, pre-adolescent sense of "ISn't this amazing!!!1111"

I would say Xera is either High 1-A , At least High 1-A , or 0. I am unsure of which she falls more under. I'm leaning towards At least High 1-A slightly more than 0.

Azathoth the Abyssal said:
************ you read stories where a hyperdimensional nazi wants to use his god powers to love everyone to death from a giant demon castle that is also his son.

I don't think many of us are sane, any more.
************, you're reading stories about a ******* spaghetti dreaming of universes and layers and *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back