• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tiers do you personally oppose?

Asgore actually should has higher stamina than Sans.
Because he climbed a mountain in AC.
where was it said he climbed a mountain? i never heard that.

regardless, his justification for his immense is with his fight with frisk, but the same thing that happens with sans gives him average.

its inconsistent. either downgrade asgore's stamina or upgrade sans' stamina.

Last edited:
where was it said he climbed a mountain? i never heard that.

regardless, his justification for his immense is with his fight with frisk, but the same thing that happens with sans gives him average.

its inconsistent. either downgrade asgore's stamina or upgrade sans' stamina.
Did you read Alarm Clock?

It’s just game mechanics
I mean, I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT vsbattle "game mechanic". It's not canon to Undertale and never will. And this argument only works here. If you go for example Undertale Amino RUS, you instantly get shut

I mean, I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT vsbattle "game mechanic". It's not canon to Undertale and never will. And this argument only works here. If you go for example Undertale Amino RUS, you instantly get shut
Fun fact: Vsbattles did not invent 'game mechanics' and its actually a thing so you can play the game. Sonic in the games does not actually move faster than light because then you could't play the game.
and?
what that changes actually?
Because they dont use his climbing a mountain as evidence for his immense stamina

Fun fact: Vsbattles did not invent 'game mechanics' and its actually a thing so you can play the game. Sonic in the games does not actually move faster than light because then you could't play the game.
actually there was a try to make Sonic in game moving at SoL speed. well, that was very screwed.

And again, I don't care about your vsbattle "game mechanic" when in involves UT/DR.
Because they dont use his climbing a mountain as evidence for his immense stamina
Because they didn't found that feat.

actually there was a try to make Sonic in game moving at SoL speed. well, that was very screwed.

And again, I don't care about your vsbattle "game mechanic" when in involves UT/DR.
So, in this logic. Eggman should be boosted up to MFTL for being able to outpace sonic in the OG games dispite just being a extremely intelligent human? you dont care about game mechanics as you just said. and, you just proved my point. they cant have frisk moving at hypersonic speeds because it'd be screwed
Because they didn't found that feat.
Make a CRT so it uses that evidence. but that would be superhuman at best considering humans climb mountains all the time. we dont have context of how big it was. or how long it took.

So, in this logic. Eggman should be boosted up to MFTL for being able to outpace sonic in the OG games dispite just being a extremely intelligent human? you dont care about game mechanics as you just said. and, you just proved my point. they cant have frisk moving at hypersonic speeds because it'd be screwed
i didn't understand due my bad English, say in "TL;DR"
Make a CRT so it uses that evidence. but that would be superhuman at best considering humans climb mountains all the time. we dont have context of how big it was. or how long it took.
Possibly it was about Mt Ebott, and I already made it.

It’s not a vsbattles thing. Ingame mechanics don’t exist to accurately tell you what a character is like. It’s to make the game playable. If it were a movie, or something designed to actually convey statistics information, that would be different. If game mechanics wasn’t a thing, every single Pokémon and trainer would scale to Arceus. The verses god tier. Because ingame, you can use any Pokémon you want to beat arceus. You know why? So you can play the game, without getting godstomped. Literally

It’s not a vsbattles thing. Ingame mechanics don’t exist to accurately tell you what a character is like. It’s to make the game playable. If it were a movie, or something designed to actually convey statistics information, that would be different. If game mechanics wasn’t a thing, every single Pokémon and trainer would scale to Arceus. The verses god tier. Because ingame, you can use any Pokémon you want to beat arceus. You know why? So you can play the game, without getting godstomped. Literally
Laughs in one pokemon challenges

Idk exactly what the hell fluffy was arguing, it looked like rehashes of all the old arguments in that 240 something post thread, that I ALREADY ANSWERED, And he has yet to provide a valid counter to in character Buu, or Cell's Zenkais, or to prove that A stronger cell (From Zenkais), wouldn't simply pull a candy Vegito and beat the shit out of Buu as a skittle or some shit

Edit: No, fluffy, don't try and argue here, I'm more of venting a bit, we'll handle this in around 3 hours when I get home and decompress a bit

lol no, it's vsbattle thing. Nobody out there doesn't care.

but it's would be funny to see 0 tier Sponge

lol no, it's vsbattle thing. Nobody out there doesn't care.

but it's would be funny to see 0 tier Sponge
You not caring doesn’t counter the fact that 2-b pikachu is stupid. And completely contradictory to the lore of Pokémon. Take a fighting game. Just because I can beat Beerus with nappa in xenoverse, now I’m expected to scale that? It’s not even a matter of critical thinking, anyone can tell that’s for the sake of gameplay.

never read it but heard he was a massive racist, does he express those views in his books in a way that cant be neglected?
i dont remember. been a while since i dove myself into H.P. Lovecraft's work. the last time i involved myself with H.P. Lovecraft was looking up his cat's name after being told to do so.

i remember wanting to make my characters peak at high 1-C at one stage, but i actually thought that was a little too op for my preference, i also thought 2-A but then decided low 2-C because that's what popped into my head to begin with.

but aside from all that, i don't really hate any tier. as long as it doesn't stop the main character from struggling then i don't care how powerful they are. i pay more attention to how powerful characters are within the perspective of the story rather than how powerful they are when compared to characters from other fictions.

if a character is considered canonically to be a god however, then any tier below high 6-A (i'm looking at you mcu thor "god" of thunder). i'm sorry but anywhere below that just doesn't seem very OP to me.

Last edited:
Low 2-C Naruto: I hang around a lot on powerscalling subreddits and in every naruto discussion you will have someone going "Naruto is actually Uni+ because Momoshiki made a dimansion / Kaguya would destroy her dimension" and never provide evidence why that would scale to their dura, or why it even is low 2-C other than some incorrect translations

3C Marvel heralds. Should be tier 5 at peak. Fight me

Every tier Galactus has.

DC herald's tier 4. Doesn't make sense. Also peak 4B Superman is dumb

Low 1-C of DCs don't make sense at all.

Back