• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Timeframe should be used for this feat?

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
Roughly ten kilometers out from where I had spawned, I saw a large silver snake prowling through the grass. A quick moment of focus revealed that they were level ninety-eight chameleon serpents… and that there were in fact twelve of them. I could only see one at first, due to the other eleven concealing themselves.

Glancing upwards, I estimated that the ceiling had to be at least thirty kilometers, giving me plenty of room to fly above the snakes. Each snake was only five or so meters long, so while they may be pretty scary to look at up close, they were not much to worry about while flying.

Okay… time for a real magic test… I had a small grin on my face as I flew up above the snakes, looking down at them with my hands spread. “Maximum twin array, controlled explosive arrows of light.”

It sounded a lot more mystical in the original language, I swear… Seven runes began to slowly circle around each of my wrists, my hands glowing with light as I chanted the spell. The air around me began to shimmer, specks of light appearing. I felt the tug on my mana as more and more specks of light formed into arrows around me. Ten, twenty, soon numbering over a hundred.

When I clenched my fists, the spell was launched. I was mentally focusing on the twelve targets, so it was no surprise that the arrows split up and attacked each one, as I had thrown in the ‘control’ rune. Over a dozen arrow struck each snake, and when every arrow landed, it created a small explosion.

I think that's pretty hard to work with, to be honest. The snakes are only 5 metres long, but they apparently covered a 10km distance pretty quickly as the guy was worried about them getting to him.

He said he could fly up to 30 km upwards based on the ceiling height, but why would he considering the snakes are only 5 metres long? I guess that makes that logically unusable.

I think that's pretty hard to work with, to be honest. The snakes are only 5 metres long, but they apparently covered a 10km distance pretty quickly as the guy was worried about them getting to him.

He said he could fly up to 30 km upwards based on the ceiling height, but why would he considering the snakes are only 5 metres long? I guess that makes that logically unusable.
Cause even a human sized monster in his world is already terrifying. They,re

I just want to calculate his magic speed.

Back