• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What will happen if the DMC POC scans end up being real

Status
Not open for further replies.
why tf are people saying dmc is gacha

isn't gacha like that animated cartoon shi for 13 yr olds??

I figured you might, although some other people might not. I think my description was fairly apt, really. By the way, were there really fake scans brought forth by Earl? Or was that just trolling?
As far as I’m aware yeah Earl tried to upgrade his verse with fake scans.

As far as I’m aware yeah Earl tried to upgrade his verse with fake scans.
Wow. I can't relate to that. What's the point in upgrading a verse with fake information? Or did he not know they were fake? If he didn't know, that makes sense. If he did know, wouldn't he be banned?

Wow. I can't relate to that. What's the point in upgrading a verse with fake information? Or did he not know they were fake? If he didn't know, that makes sense. If he did know, wouldn't he be banned?
I think he left the wiki, but from what I had gathered he knew that they were fake, I don’t have evidence to prove his intentions at the moment so take that as you will.

I think he left the wiki, but from what I had gathered he knew that they were fake, I don’t have evidence to prove his intentions at the moment so take that as you will.
If history is anything to go on, being an opponent to the DMC verse somehow always seems to coincide with an increased ability to get away with bad behaviour (he would be the third, arguably fourth example of that phenomenon that I've observed on this Wiki in the past), so it's possible.

If history is anything to go on, being an opponent to the DMC verse somehow always seems to coincide with an increased ability to get away with bad behaviour (he would be the third, arguably fourth example of that phenomenon that I've observed on this Wiki in the past), so it's possible.
🤷🏻‍♂️

Staff threads tends to switch people up, either way since the topic of the thread has been diverged I would request for it to get closed, we can continue chatting in dmc discussions.

Staff threads tends to switch people up, either way since the topic of the thread has been diverged I would request for it to get closed, we can continue chatting in dmc discussions.
I do tend to take a conservative stance towards nearly any verse. Only ones I think I pressed for upgrades were in Db and some weak martial arts verses.

What is G1? I only know peak of combat was coming out and have preregistered in the play store to download it. Though my potato phone won't probably play. Also when I update hardware I want to play dmc 4 se and dmc 5 mainly for vergil. Only character I bothered beating dmc 3 dante must die with.....the infinite falling kick was fum.

I do tend to take a conservative stance towards nearly any verse. Only ones I think I pressed for upgrades were in Db and some weak martial arts verses.
I do think that being fixed on a certain view could turn someone blind towards other people’s points which is not helpful when it field to discussing a certain verse.

What is G1? I only know peak of combat was coming out and have preregistered in the play store to download it. Though my potato phone won't probably play. Also when I update hardware I want to play dmc 4 se and dmc 5 mainly for vergil. Only character I bothered beating dmc 3 dante must die with.....the infinite falling kick was fum.
Oh. If someone pushed for DMC to be downgraded to mountain level by arguing that statements are meaningless and Mundus only teleported, and Argosax's eclipse was natural despite the fact it was 80 times faster than the moon's orbital velocity and going the wrong direction, would you support that?

It's a decent Litmus test though. Someone who hates DMC and wants it down the toilet will likely support that blog.
No idea about that. I was one of the few people here and in other wiki's though that wanted to upgrade everyone stronger than dmc 1 dante to universe level due to Mundus feat.
I do think that being fixed on a certain view could turn someone blind towards other people’s points which is not helpful when it field to discussing a certain verse.
I mean if I think I'm wrong somewhere I will concede.

No idea about that. I was one of the few people here and in other wiki's though that wanted to upgrade everyone stronger than dmc 1 dante to universe level due to Mundus feat.

I mean if I think I'm wrong somewhere I will concede.
That happens rarely with anyone,so the chances are very slim.

Oh. If someone pushed for DMC to be downgraded to mountain level by arguing that statements are meaningless and Mundus only teleported, and Argosax's eclipse was natural despite the fact it was 80 times faster than the moon's orbital velocity and going the wrong direction, would you support that?
Didn't Mundus literally create the thing? It was slowly being created behind him. Eclipse scales like we do with the BEWD so no idea how that would be. The biggest antifeat is Dante escaping Mallet island. But that's why I hate game universes in scaling. They have so much stuff that contrast with each other that I prefer to stick to Movies, Books and such.

Didn't Mundus literally create the thing? It was slowly being created behind him.
Yes, but it was argued he didn't. I actually uploaded images that help to prove exactly what you said here, that it was created behind him, as the images show the numbers of stars increasing as the seconds tick by. Not just as it fills the screen either, new stars keep appearing after that. I just haven't used the images for anything. Everyone didn't seem to care anyway, because they were focused on PoC.

But that's why I hate game universes in scaling. They have so much stuff that contrast with each other that I prefer to stick to Movies, Books and such.
I wouldn't fully agree with that unless you're talking about gameplay. It's comics that are inconsistent, due to different writers, heroes beating villains they should have no chance against, characters getting harmed by stupid stuff, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back