• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the max potential of Yhwach's Almighty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
Bleach verse isn't the strongest of the verse by AP and DC. While Im not the guy who believes DC > hax (I support hax more than DC in general), DC does gives us an insight on the range of a character's power. And Bleach verse is certainly lacks in that regard compared to the likes of Toriko or God of Highschool, let alone Dragon Ball or Sailor Moon. So the point is, at what tier does Almighty becomes useless? I think everybody agrees that Yhwach's power won't work on somebody like Dark Schneider, or even Silver Surfer

Here's the definition of Yhwach's Almighty

"There is absolutely nothing that can obstruct my 'comprehension' and 'counter measuring'. Everything I see is powerless before me"

'Absolute' and 'everything' are good hints that the ability points towards NLF. So let's discuss the limit of his ability (since we don't accept NLF here, of course).

Just as you can't naturally put a limit bar on Saitama you can't for Yhwach"s almighty for the time being we just go by what we've seen otherwise anything past would be speculation

Pietro Maximoff said:
I think in order for us to get that answer, we should wait until bleach ends
So if bleach doesn't go above planet level then it's limited to 5B only? Meaning it's useless above that?

And another thing, i propose a revision of all the bleach profiles when the series end, just to know what characters deserve a upgrade and which don't etc.......

Pietro Maximoff said:
And another thing, i propose a revision of all the bleach profiles when the series end, just to know what characters deserve a upgrade and which don't etc.......
I assume that's also what Illuminati wants. Yeah we should do that, like just gather up all we've read and watched of the whole series and then see who'll get changes to their profiles.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
^Exactly, but that won't be for awhile though
Which is the sad part cuz who knows when Kubo will end his series.
Kubo should really show us everybody's bankai and finish it lol, the chicken dance and endless poems have gone long enough :p

Nope, we still got Askin's fight with the Shunkou duo, the Gerald vs ??, the Uyruu fight, Jugram fight, and the fated Yhwach vs Bankai Ichigo fight

Exactly there are still many things to cover this arc is the final one but its long however

Well, when they defeat Yhwach somehow (don't know how the **** are they gonna do that), surely something is going to happen with aizen.

I can see it coming.

KamiYasha said:
Well, when they defeat Yhwach somehow (don't know how the **** are they gonna do that), surely something is going to happen with aizen.
I can see it coming.
Yhwach was Aizen's puppet all along, it's a good possibility. Aizen is the original troll

CrossverseCrisis said:
I just want to know what Yhwach's Almighty abilities limit is, that;s all.
Suppose Yhwach commits suicide (which won't happen 99.999%). What would happen then?

Just a note. In the latest chapter, Ryuken gave Uryu a special arrow designed for negating Quincy abilities. Yhwach got hit and his Almighty ability got blocked or something on those lines. This shows that his Almighty is not so mighty and does have limits.

Ah yes, the plot arrow. doesn't really mean much at all.

anyway did you really need to bump such a old thread? I'm just gunna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back