• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the reaction speed when you can dodge a lighting?

Shiraito983

He/Him
My brain ain't mathing.
Human reaction speed is 100 milliseconds.

The real question is..
how small the Time if the reaction speed is Massively hypersonic?

check here.

check here.
nice. thanks

It depends. Reaction speed is no longer considered the same as perception speed anymore, reactions now require a distance component so, the answer is: It varies.

But you can calculate it using the following formula: (Projectile Velocity x Distance moved by character when reacting) / Distance between Character and lightning when character started to move

Projectile velocity being obviously the speed of lightning, Mach 1282-1297.

I don't know your mean is lightning or light but the speed of character when that character dodge speed of light/lightning is depend on distance that person moved, i think you should calc this feat to know exactly result

Back