• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's up with Nymph page?

Well, it seems unlikely that anything will happen here then. I should probably close this thread.

In this case the issue has been repeatedly discussed in the past, and our main expert is no longer a part of the staff, so nothing is likely to happen here. My apologies.

We unfortunately have nobody left to evaluate them, unless Kaltias is willing to handle this again, despite retiring.

You can politely ask him via his message board if you wish.

ehh, the scaling seems alright from first glance, but again I'm not that knowledgeable on the verse.

Yes, I also have a question. An outlier is a feat that someone does but someone who much more powerful in the series has not showed that level of power yet. or basically inconsistent power in the series.

Nymph with super paradise song shoot through multple planets with a sound attack and chipped the sun

Ikaros was able to deflect that sound attack with her shield.

Chaos was stated to have the power to destroy the earth

Ikaros reality the warped the planet twice

They fought planet level characters

They were deemed threats by these planet level characters

Destroyed Tomoki House which was stated dark parallel dimension with enough dark energy to destroy Earth and a large planet called Celestia.

There should be at least a 5-B rating with all this.

I suppose that seems to make sense, but you should still ask Cal to comment here.

Well, as I mentioned, it seems to make sense to me, but we need more confirmation in order to make sure.

Perhaps you could ask some other administrators and discussion moderators to comment here instead, even though they do not know much about this:

VS Battles Staff

Back