• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When will the LB6 profiles come?

AzuRizzz

She/Her
Yeah, when?

It's been 2 months since it came out and a month since it was fully released in NA server.

I have been wondering about it.

I did Heian-Kyo but got zero staff attention so I lost my motivation to do LB 6
Well, you din't bump the thread enough, so it din't get attention.🤷‍♀️
And considering the amount of things on the CRT, (Like a bunch of profiles and stuff) It would take a while to staff to evaluate.

Last edited:
Assorted feats (with MAJOR SPOILERS) for our two protagonists:
  • Ritsuka is only able to summon two shadow servants from a kilometer away. Not sure how much that’s affected by the distance but they needed a bunch of stim packs to provide energy to Mash and a couple other Servants.
  • Limited summoning for Mash, as heroic spirits can use her shield as an anchor to be summoned.
  • Muramasa stated that Ritsuka could beat a Tam Lin by “throwing everything [they] have at them.” While the three have massively different power levels they are far superior to Morgan’s knights, which are equal to a thousand warriors in a land where civilians are on par with a low-level servant.
  • Mash’s power is doubled as Tam Lin Galahad and she clashed evenly with Tam Lin Lancelot, who trounced Muramasa.
  • We got some context on how ridiculous Ritsuka being The Black Barrel’s “bullet” by seeing it kill several Fang Clansmen to fuel each shot.
  • Ritsuka saw through Oberon’s lies, which even Da Vinci couldn’t.
  • Ritsuka was able to withstand The Garden of Lost Will with sheer willpower.
  • Both Ritsuka and Mash could withstand over a thousand degrees.

Did I miss anything important for those two? Probably.

Assorted feats (with MAJOR SPOILERS) for our two protagonists:
  • Ritsuka is only able to summon two shadow servants from a kilometer away. Not sure how much that’s affected by the distance but they needed a bunch of stim packs to provide energy to Mash and a couple other Servants.
It would affect the range of his summons that he can do on his own i guess.
  • Limited summoning for Mash, as heroic spirits can use her shield as an anchor to be summoned.
Well, she can't do it alone, but i guess it makes sense.
She probally already should have, since we use her shield to summon servants.
  • Muramasa stated that Ritsuka could beat a Tam Lin by “throwing everything [they] have at them.” While the three have massively different power levels they are far superior to Morgan’s knights, which are equal to a thousand warriors in a land where civilians are on par with a low-level servant.
Not sure about this, this seems kinda vague, do you have the scan?
  • Mash’s power is doubled as Tam Lin Galahad and she clashed evenly with Tam Lin Lancelot, who trounced Muramasa.
Would probally grant a separate key.
  • We got some context on how ridiculous Ritsuka being The Black Barrel’s “bullet” by seeing it kill several Fang Clansmen to fuel each shot.
Is not Fujimura himself, and more his Command Spells.
  • Ritsuka saw through Oberon’s lies, which even Da Vinci couldn’t.
Intelligence feat, good.
  • Ritsuka was able to withstand The Garden of Lost Will with sheer willpower.
Supernatural willpower probally.
  • Both Ritsuka and Mash could withstand over a thousand degrees.
Oh, true this.

Not sure about this, this seems kinda vague, do you have the scan?
IMG_1982.png

The only reason it was vague is that I explained it poorly, I think. 😅

IMG_1983.png

I’m not sure what level of power he meant but he was specifically talking about Ritsuka’s shadows.

Back