• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When you realize Joseph never fought base Kars

They actually did fight, when Joseph attempted to rescue Lisa Lisa from him. And he managed to pull it off... Until Kars turned himself into the Ultimate Being.

But really, while Kars is far older and arguably more experienced than the rest of his group, he isn't nearly as skilled as someone like Wamuu in battle, and every time he actually attempted to kill Joseph of one the other Hamon users on the latter's level, he used a cheat or a trick of some sort (tried to attack Joseph while he was chasing the Red Stone, impaled Lisa Lisa with a surprise attack, put Joseph again in a bad situation by threating to kill a weakened Lisa Lisa, etcetera). He never fought him in a direct confrontation, so I just don't see him beating Joseph, who outsmarted fighters who Kars himself sees as superior to him, like Wammu.

I vote for Joseph for that reason, as well as the latter's tactics, asspulls and stuff like that, you know what I'm talking about.

Back