• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where did you all get your ideas for your usernames?

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
A simple enough question.

I myself simply always liked things associated with eternity, infinity and all that, and so I picked "Everlasting" because that simply sounded best for me.

╬Ü╬¼¤Ç╬┐╬╣╬┐¤é means someone in my language , i just added an extra k.

Saikou is a Japanese word for "The greatest" or "The highest"

Lewd King...Well...Let's say my behavior would be much different than here if it wasn't a "All ages" wiki.

I think that I'm the only one who use his real name, the "fer" is the initial of my both surnames

Well I'm a guy and I'm not dead so

I just put "Not a Dead Guy" with no spacing and bam also I like dead stuff so I talk about Death and Killing a lot.

Mainly because, among all the gods (fiction or reality) or at least the majority of them are evil or have some evilness.

Also, Yakshas are spirits usually benevolent but there is also a darker version of them, and in Japanese the word became "Yasha" which will be translated as "demon". I prefer the japanese word instead of the Hindu-Buddhist one.

Before I created this account, I was just lurking daily on the Wikia (profiles but also the rule violation report,... ) because I was curious.

So yeah, I was really just a Curious Watcher.

My name must be obvious, I was salty and was looking up stats for Goku(at that point in time SSJ4 was Galaxy level and the gods in the movies was Solar System level) so yea I stumbled upon GT Goku profile on this site so there I name myself from the strongest Goku, Oh do i regret that LOL.

Originally my name would have been simply Archon, based on the ancient magistrates of Athens. However, after I had essentially played all of the games in the Fable franchise, I looked up the particular bloodline that each protagonist belonged to. The bloodline was referred to as the Archon's Bloodline, thus I essentially mixed the emphasis of two important aspects of this bloodline into a name. Archon for the names of the rulers of the Old Kingdom and Hero which represented a unique individual who possessed the ability to utilize one of the three disciplines of Strength, Skill and Will.

Archon Hero said:
Originally my name would have been simply Archon, based on the ancient magistrates of Athens. However, after I had essentially played all of the games in the Fable franchise, I looked up the particular bloodline that each protagonist belonged to. The bloodline was referred to as the Archon's Bloodline, thus I essentially mixed the emphasis of two important aspects of this bloodline into a name. Archon for the names of the rulers of the Old Kingdom and Hero which represented a unique individual who possessed the ability to utilize one of the three disciplines of Strength, Skill and Will.
Isn't a magistrate something like a lawyer? Archon or ╬¼¤ü¤ç¤ë╬¢ means ruler or lord.

It came from my name, well not the dinosaur part but yeah. The name that few people can get right, even here people get it wrong.

Yes, the term is synonymous with king or ruler. In ancient Greece the chief magistrate in various Greek city states was called an Archon. The term generally varied throughout Greek history raging from a particular ruler to a judge.

Athens had a Republic system lead by three specific office holders( There were 9 Archons involved) who had control over the civic, military, and religious affairs of the state. The Archon Basileus in particular was responsible for religious arrangements, and for the supervision of major trials in the court of law. The 6 other Archons were Judicial officers.

Well f**** cause i'm greek and i remember non of these , i need to open a history book and learn something.

My name comes from the fact that i like any sort of crossover and see how good or bad it becomes. The Crisis part is more or less a reference from the Crisis on Infinite Earths era/series of DC Comics. :p

A character I like from a game I hate.

Yeah, at times there can often be little difference between mythology and history. From my perspective, historical context is generally well documented while mythology is deeply embedded with symbolic narratives that evolves from pre-literate cultures generally passed down through oral tradition. Both however,are forms of story telling created to give meaning to a society and their core beliefs.

"Alex" as in Alexander (my name), the "car" part... well, I don't even know why, I'm not good at naming things. The "3000" part is because of that trope about adding big numbers in any tech to look more "advanced", and it's also a follow-up of the "car" part.

Back