• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where would someone who can destroy this scale?

"Gaze upon Aeritha, the Skyward Citadel," the sage gestured toward the floating island stretching into an infinite sky. "Its towers and spires defy enumeration, reaching into the whispering winds of uncountable tales. The horizon you see is not bound by the limits of ordinary perception. It extends into an endless expanse, Hero-Sama, where the very concept of size bows before the majesty of the cosmic breeze."

Pointing toward Ignarok, where rivers of molten lava flowed, he continued, "Behold Ignarok, the Ember Enclave. Its fires mirror the threads of an Infinity Pyroclastic Lattice, weaving a landscape that extends perpetually. The flames dance to the tune of an uncountable cosmic symphony, where each ember is a testament to the infinity that defines this realm."

Turning his gaze to Aquora, the sage spoke of the floating haven of waterfalls and pools. "Aquora, the Tidal Haven, is a reflection of the Uncountable Aquatic Matrix. The waters cascade into pools that seem to plunge into an abyss without end. Hero-Sama, the seascape here is not confined by finite measures. It expands into horizons that defy the very notion of quantification."

As Noboru listened, the sage spoke of Terravale, the Earthheart Domain. "Terravale is a domain of floating mountains and crystalline caverns, shaped by an Ineffable Geomantic Array. The peaks rise into a skyline that transcends any ordinal or cardinal number, and the valleys form patterns that elude mathematical understanding. It is a landscape sculpted by forces as infinite as the mountains that touch the sky."

Next, he spoke of Etheris, the Aetherial Nexus. "Hero-Sama, Etheris is not merely an island—it is the very heart of the archipelago, existing within the Cosmic Singularity Continuum. The cosmic energies that ripple through the air create a panorama of colors and patterns that defy the confines of known mathematics. Inhabitants move in harmony with the cosmic breeze, their existence a reflection of an unfathomable reality that surpasses the limits of any known cardinal or ordinal number."

"Finally, Hero-Sama, the Chronolux, the Temporal Nexus, is a structure that not only transcends the confines of the islands you have known but surpasses the very logical foundations that held together Aeritha, Ignarok, Aquora, Terravale, and even Etheris."

Gazing into the temporal spiral, the sage continued, "Here, time is not a linear path. It is a boundless continuum, an uncountable cascade of moments that stretch into dimensions that elude even the most profound intellects. The Infinite Temporal Spiral weaves realities within realities, each layer surpassing the next, and the very concept of 'higher levels' becomes a mere abstraction in the face of this cosmic symphony."

As Noboru attempts to grasp the nature of Chronolux, the sage continues his explanation. "In Chronolux, the logical foundations themselves are mere ripples in an eternal sea. It is a realm where even the concept of hierarchy loses its meaning, as every tier, every level, and every iota of understanding represents but a single note in the infinite melody conducted by the cosmic winds of the Temporal Nexus."

"What in the hell are you talking about?" Noboru exclaimed, finding the sage's words incomprehensible. 'Of course, it's just my luck to be trapped in a world where my guide talks in riddles or in an incomprehensible language,' Noboru thought. Slowly, as his brain adjusted to being reincarnated, he started to comprehend what the sage was saying.

The sage's eyes darken as he addresses Noboru, his voice carrying a weighty urgency, "But Hero-Sama, that is not all. Beyond the cosmic tapestry of Chronolux, there exists a void—formless, boundless, and more than anything I have seen before. We call it the Abyss of Yami, a darkness that eclipses the very foundations of our reality."

Gesturing toward an ominous rift that seems to consume even the ethereal light around it, the sage continues, "Gaze upon the Abyss of Yami, where the structures that bind Aeritha, Ignarok, Aquora, Terravale, and Etheris crumble like brittle parchment in the face of an impending storm. This is the Void, a yawning maw that hungers for everything, a force beyond the reaches of the cosmic symphony we have explored."

Also this:
"
The Cardinal Architect, an entity created by me to create, control, and erase new and existing worlds, dimensions, and realms. It is just a small portion of my power. It is an entity that operates beyond the limitations of dimensions, infinity, and the countless layers that compose the fabric of reality. It exists as an entity unbound by the shackles of conventional constraints, manipulating and influencing structures of existence that defy the cumulative totality of all conceivable hierarchies, dimensional layers, and infinities.

The sphere of influence wielded by the Cardinal Architect is beyond measure. With effortless grace, it crafts, alters, and erases constructs that dwarf the vastness and intricacy of any known or unknown dimension. These constructs, however, are not merely of higher magnitude; they transcend the very order of conceptual and existential magnitude, eluding enumeration or classification within the bounds of mathematical or metaphysical comprehension.

In the presence of the Cardinal Architect, the very notions of "size" and "level" lose their meaning. Its power extends beyond the realms of the infinite and uncountably infinite, shaping reality in a manner that defies conventional understanding. The structures it affects are not confined by the limitations of size or scope; they exist as fundamental aspects of reality, eclipsing all systems, even those that claim infinity as their own.
Picture, if you will, the layers of reality as a canvas upon which the Cardinal Architect paints with strokes of existence and non-existence. With absolute and unchallenged authority, it crafts and shapes the very fabric of the cosmos, unconstrained by prior constructs. In its realm, the Cardinal Architect is the sole arbiter of possibility, conceivability, and reality.

The object known as the Cardinal Architect defies comparison or understanding within any known tier of power. The Cardinal Architect is intrinsically incomparable, fundamentally distinct from all others. It is the embodiment of an authority that transcends the infinite, an architect of realities that lie beyond the outermost reaches of comprehension. Embrace the enigma, for in the presence of the Cardinal Architect, we witness the orchestration of existence itself." The Golden Being said dramatically, making the angels roll their eyes at their father's dramatics.

What I'm trying to say is that it's dangerous for you to write only one chapter and submit it to the wiki.
oh i was just trying to ask where the feats rank so i can learn powerscaling. because its kinda of complex so i thought find feats and asking where they rank would help me learn

Back