• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Where's Su- No I was gon- I want Sukuna!!!"

SBA
Kashimo - 1.72KT
Yorozu - 1.72KT
Equal Speed
Kashimo's CT is restricted, he's waiting for Sukuna

Suku Fangirl:
Suku Fanboy: Milly Rocking Bandit

Last edited:
Anyway for a serious answer Yorozu wins. They start by just throwing hands, which kashimo would have the advantage in due to better CQC feats but the moment Yorozu enters the bug armour she is gonna beat Kashimo to a pulp. Kashimo's only wincon would be hitting a lightning strike straight to Yorozu's head but he is probably just gonna die before that happens. Perfect sphere is also a one shot so there's that too

They start by just throwing hands, which kashimo would have the advantage in due to better CQC feats but the moment Yorozu enters the bug armour she is gonna beat Kashimo to a pulp
Yeah no, if she's getting effected by the electricity then he's gonna get a hit on her right at the start of the fight, her best bet is using the metal to protect her and its not blocking it considering how much more powerful it is compared to himself.

Yeah no, if she's getting effected by the electricity then he's gonna get a hit on her right at the start of the fight, her best bet is using the metal to protect her and its not blocking it considering how much more powerful it is compared to himself.
You can overpower the paralysis with CE reinforcment tho, which Yorozu has more than enough of since she is stated to have some the highest output in the Heian Era

You can overpower the paralysis with CE reinforcment tho, which Yorozu has more than enough of since she is stated to have some the highest output in the Heian Era
Not on the level of Hakari's, and we aren't talking about the paralysis here, I'm talking about the pos and neg charge Kashimo does.
Heian Era has no real scaling for high outputs, Ryu the guy in a different era is still above them so her output isn't something big.

Not on the level of Hakari's, and we aren't talking about the paralysis here, I'm talking about the pos and neg charge Kashimo does.
Oh i see. Still she could probably just dodge it enough to where it doesnt do lethal damage like Hakari did
Heian Era has no real scaling for high outputs, Ryu the guy in a different era is still above them so her output isn't something big.
The Heian Era is supposed to be the golden age of Jujutsu, i'm sure being a top tier in that age gives you insane output

Oh i see. Still she could probably just dodge it enough to where it doesnt do lethal damage like Hakari did
Does she have good rct? Cuz Hakari never dodged it, he always got hit and would've died each time without his good rct.

The Heian Era is supposed to be the golden age of Jujutsu, i'm sure being a top tier in that age gives you insane output
Yeah just not above Ryu who's got the highest output in the CG, the same game Hakari is in.

Does she have good rct? Cuz Hakari never dodged it, he always got hit and would've died each time without his good rct.
I actually don't remember tbh, it's been a while since i read the fight and the feat on her profile seems pretty low level for RCT

I actually don't remember tbh, it's been a while since i read the fight and the feat on her profile seems pretty low level for RCT
Yeah he is part of it. I reread it but Yuji and Megumi go to get him to help with the cg. And iirc anyone entering or in the barriers becomes a player.

Heian Era has Kenjaku, who Yorozu's output scales to

I don't know how that interacts with Ryu tho

which doesn't matter because Ryu isn't relevant here

Kashimo cooks her. At best, she scales above Uro using her Bug Armor, as to which she goes for CQC, the worst possible outcome. While she’ll definitely walk past the trait, Kashimo will plant charges, then blast through it with Lightning. There should be no reason why it doesn’t annihilate her limbs.

Her Domain is not a problem, considering HWB negs DE, but she needs both arms to cast, and considering his standard MO is annihilating the limbs first, she’ll never get that chance. Giving this to Kashimo.

Anyway for a serious answer Yorozu wins. They start by just throwing hands, which kashimo would have the advantage in due to better CQC feats but the moment Yorozu enters the bug armour she is gonna beat Kashimo to a pulp. Kashimo's only wincon would be hitting a lightning strike straight to Yorozu's head but he is probably just gonna die before that happens. Perfect sphere is also a one shot so there's that too
Kashimo scales from the sukuna who performs the space-cutting attack.
We're talking about space and time bro. at least l2c but I don't think VSBW will accept that

Kashimo scales from the sukuna who performs the space-cutting attack.
We're talking about space and time bro. at least l2c but I don't think VSBW will accept that
(not how that works)
(also not on his profile, gotta make a CRT if you want that to be accepted)

Back