• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which 9-As/8-Cs can keep with the Ackermans in terms of skill?

As SnK knowledgeables know, the Ackermans are pretty fuqn busted in terms of skill. Due to their clan's Paths, their entire clan can share skill and experience between each other, leading to individuals, who while already extremely well-trained and very experienced in their own right, now have entire lifetimes of cumulative talent, skill, and experience to draw on. 9-A to 8-C is full of extremely skilled individuals, but few I know of can match what the Ackermans have, and those that do tend to have other supernatural powers (such as Sekiro's immortality and vidya Geralt's, err, pretty much everything) that skew the odds pretty unfairly in their favor, partly on account of being OP in their own right, and seeing as Attack on Titan often has nothing close to them. So, I gotta ask people with a wider knowledge of these tiers, who are some people that could actually have a viable matchup against an Ackerman?

I reckon quite a few Assassin’s Creed characters are on their level. Desmond in particular would be a great opponent for either Ackerman because he also has multiple lifetimes of skill and ability.

Geralt vs a titan would be fun (He has every imaginable advantage over humans other than mobility, so I don't think Ackermans would be a viable matchup. But there are other Witcher characters that are either 9-A or 8-C). But when it comes to Ackermans, they are very limited in terms of versatility, so it would be hard to find a match for them, their equipment is specifically made to slay large sized targets.

Geralt vs a titan would be fun (He has every imaginable advantage over humans other than mobility, so I don't think Ackermans would be a viable matchup. But there are other Witcher characters that are either 9-A or 8-C). But when it comes to Ackermans, they are very limited in terms of versatility, so it would be hard to find a match for them, their equipment is specifically made to slay large sized targets.
I mean goig by pretty much any human vs human fight scene in AoT their weapons work justfine against people

I mean goig by pretty much any human vs human fight scene in AoT their weapons work justfine against people
Yeah, but not as good as against titans. Human sized targets could dodge most of their attacks and probably cut through their grappling hooks. That's an easier wincon.

I mean I was more specifically talking about their skill, every type of assassin likely solos AoT especially the Culexus.

The point is a viable matchup rather than showing who has more skill, I could name plenty more skilled in 9-A and 8-C but they all stomp.

Oh I missed the point of this thread apologies, I thought this was just comparing skill not looking for matches (Didnt read the whole OP at first).

I reckon the main cast of Yakuza and the Amon Clan would easily be acquainted with the Ackermans given that the Amon Clan literally establishes themselves to be the Yakuzaverse's deadliest assassins, with their leader, Jo Amon, himself having absorbed the fighting abilities of countless other fighters he killed in the past with a fighting game machine he made specifically for other people to use and increase their skills. Not to mention the Amon Clan's constant thirst for power which they try to gain by training at near-death levels in extreme conditions (Like swimming the Dover Strait, training in the Sahara, learning under old gurus in the Himalayas and under drug barons in Mexico), buuuuuuuuut there's a problem, the Amon Clan is also adept in various supernatural stuff so IDK how that would go down.

Last edited:
What makes him so skilled, genuine question
Being a master of every form of martial arts on earth as well as several forms not found on earth, having soloed an entire army of 682s with just his sword, and leading an army against a nigh-omniscient god of knowldge and winning

What makes him so skilled, genuine question
Weekly knows better, hence, me mentioning SCP-076, but IIRC something something "leading wars against higher-dimensional beings like Mekhane" yadda yadda yadda

EDIT: Ninja'd

Being a master of every form of martial arts on earth as well as several forms not found on earth, having soloed an entire army of 682s with just his sword, and leading an army against a nigh-omniscient god and winning
This probably makes him more skilled than levi

More like certainly.

Levi is skilled, yes, but I don't think he even holds a candle towards 076. The dude looks like he'll be able to beat everyone teamed up against him skill-wise, as long as they aren't Tier 8 and above.

Kihara Kagun has more skill i think, he can't win without his magic tho since he isn't 8C without it, but both at 9C without magic would end with Kagun probably.

I mean, considering he was trained from birth, I thought it would be pretty obvious. The explanation in the intelligence section also supports it.

Not to mention, he did this:

Killua also has the darts fight if we are including godspeed, he noticing what was happening in that fight is still a good feat tho.

Is there a "who could defeat the titans via skill" thread?

I mean, considering he was trained from birth, I thought it would be pretty obvious. The explanation in the intelligence section also supports it.

Not to mention, he did this:

Okay but Levi has the composite skill of hundreds of thousands ot people who were trained since birth

There are many better skill feats for Killua, why did you just say he was trained since birth

Okay but Levi has the composite skill of hundreds of thousands ot people who were trained since birth

Wouldn't go as far to say "hundreds of thousands". Definitely hundreds, because it's a clan, but I don't think it was explicitly stated that it's hundreds of thousands.

There are many better skill feats for Killua, why did you just say he was trained since birth

Wouldn't go as far to say "hundreds of thousands". Definitely hundreds, because it's a clan, but I don't think it was explicitly stated that it's hundreds of thousands.
I meant hundreds TO thousands lol

Back