• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which characters of Super Robot Wars are allowed to be in this Wiki?

Same as the title.

Basically Kiryu and Godzilla are in the game.

Kiryu is a playable character

Godzilla is a boss and Playable character

I am not sure. Please check our Crossovers page for instructions. They would obviously have to scale from their in-story feats, not from their respective own shows.

Every Mech should be fine as long as you scale them to inverse feats. Just clarify that they are SRW characters.

I agree with First Witch. Just don't scale them from any other shows.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Ok what about Godzilla?
Does he appear in SRW? Scale him to the best feats he has/characters comparable to him have in that game, and make sure they aren't outliers (like all of them fighting a 2-A as a final boss or something).

I agree that Perfectio should probably not be scaled from Gurren Lagann.

Are there any in-story statements about how many higher dimensions that the SRW multiverse has?

If I remember correctly SRW has at very least 11 dimensions scaling from Anti Spiral multiverse lab.

Okay. The profile's justification text might need to be updated though.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
If I remember correctly SRW has at very least 11 dimensions scaling from Anti Spiral multiverse lab.
Is it ouright stated to be 11D in that game?

Is basically the same story than the anime, it happens the same. Then Lagan absorbs the multiverse labyrinth in which conscious beings are trapped within the infinite series of alternate dimensions, created by their minds.

The ML warrants a High 2-A for Anti-Spiral and Lagan.

However I think this is a Cross-Omega feat.

That sounds more like a 2-A feat, but very high into 2-A.

Maybe "at least 2-A, possibly/likely High 1-C" since the feat is so similar to the one in the show.

Yeah. As Kiryu and Godzilla were accepted I'm gonna look info for them, Apex will make a blog for them.

I found this Supreme God Z

High Quantaverse Level (His power source stems from the Origin Law which is a law that governs the entire Super Robot Wars multiverse which consists of an endless number of diverging timelines and alternate universes with 11 Spatial Dimensions as a result of String Theory. Far stronger than Perfectio who is superior to robots that are capable of destroying all higher dimensions and parallel universes).

I'm gonna add a better look to the verse soon, but there are needed more characters in order to look great!

Also I need a bit of help by scaling the characters. I don't wanna make mistakes like turning Megaman into a High 1-C because he fought Supreme God Z XD

You need established feats or descriptions within the actual SRW series itself to scale the characters from. Not the individual series of the borrowed characters.

I also want to say if you want to make SRW profiles it needs to be a long group effort, not randomly find a scans and make a profiles, since how massive and expansive the verse is, also inaccessible to English community (The only SRW who got EN version is the recent SRW game and OG)

Antvasima said:
You need established feats or descriptions within the actual SRW series itself to scale the characters from. Not the individual series of the borrowed characters.
I have to apologize it was my mistake. But Ant and my friends know me, I have working so hard for this wiki for years, yet today I made a mistake so don't need to treat me so disparagingly.

Also generalizing and saying that Godzilla fans are not trustable persons is to much.

Matt, that Godzilla-fan part was unnecessary. What they like has no bearing on how trustworthy they are.

Ok lets forget forget this incident, I know @Apex from long is the first time he mades a mistake like this so, there are 2 options focus on the thread or if you wanna continue criticizing Apex you can go elsewhere.

Now on thread who I must need to call here?

Back