• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Right now we rate him as "unknown", because he's too inconsistent as he fights both Cap and Iron Man.

However instead of removing all his ratings, why don't we put him as "At least Small Building level, at most Multi-Continent level"? I know it's a big gap, but it's better than nothing.

Yeah I think this works better

Though curiously does he get new equipment over the years?

That could help explain the inconsistencies

I'm not sure, I couldn't find any respect threads for him for some reason except a one on a Russian forum (is he popular in Russia?), but there aren't much scans on that one.

Would you suggest scaling him to Captain America instead then?

Although I remember he does give later Iron Man armours a good fight.

His physicals can scale to Cap, and whips scale to Iron Man maybe? He could be a glass cannon.

Zark2099 said:
His physicals can scale to Cap, and whips scale to Iron Man maybe? He could be a glass cannon.
This is probably a good idea.

Okay. Without a reference to the issue in question, it will be hard to find scans though, and he was likely not punching it out with Cap.

I think that physically scaling him to Daredevil, and his whips to Iron Man should be fine.

Should I include his whips in striking strength?

Also would he be a stone wall since he tanks hit from Iron Man, or is that just PIS?

I think technically his armor plating may make him taking hits from Iron Man valid, but describing that is too overly complex for our system I reckon

I mean i can see his armor scaling to Iron man in durability seeing as his armor is literally pieces of iron man armors stitched together

Whiplash's armor isnt a full suit, its design is more akin to an actual suit of armor, just with extremely durable plate mail. Basically its like a human trying to block a cannonball with a shield, the shield can block the cannonball but the force would still get transferred

Also from that scan Cap punched him in the face, where his head is just protected by a mask rather than a helmet

What would that rating look like? "Small Building level physically, Multi-Continental level with armor"?

I would asume so, jus with a noted weaknss that his armor has exploitable gaps in it or something along those lines

Well, it doesn't particularly make sense, so I am uncertain. It is likely PIS that he survives blows from Iron Man.

@Ant His armor is literally a piece of an iron man armor that got knocked off of one of Tony's old suits that he just reverse engineered into a suit of plate mail

Back