• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rules:​

• Links to characters: Yang, Tao Pai Pai
  • Beacon Yang (>3.41 Tons of TNT) and Human Tao (>4.014 Tons of TNT) are used
  • Both are in character
  • Speed Equalized
White Peach: 1

Sunny Dragon:

Tie:

FIGHT!!

Last edited:
Use post Beacon Yang at least she doesn't have her weakness to basically never use her Semblance as a trump card and keep her cool in battle

Use post Beacon Yang at least she doesn't have her weakness to basically never use her Semblance as a trump card and keep her cool in battle
That Yang’s no fun though, and that weakness isn’t as much of a problem as you think, she does also use her semblance when pissed of

I give it to Tao. While Yang’s Aura and Dust gives her more versatility, (and more endurance), her AP is pretty close to Tao’s baseline (3.41 Tons for Yang V 4.04 Tons for Tao), and both upscale from those feats by quite some margin.

However, while Yang has more abilities, Tao’s got waaaay more experience, martial arts skill, and a vastly superior range option in the Dodonpa, which can outright kill people on his tier in one shot. (And if speed wasn’t equalized, I’m pretty sure Tao would be significantly faster than her, as well).

Yang’s best bet is hoping her Semblance can take all the damage that Tao can dish out physically so she can punch his lights out, but we know it’s possible for her to be hit so hard so fast that she can be debilitated (though she was admittedly tired when it occurred—Obviously referring to the one shot battle with Adam end of Vol. 3), so I feel like I can comfortably say that the Dodonpa would kill her, if not just outright take out all her Aura (or at bare minimum, most of it) in one go and leave her fighting on fumes.

Yang’s Ember Celica does technically give her more mobility than Tao, via its trajectory redirection via its recoil and simulating flight via her explosive shotgun shots (much like young Bakugou), but Tao is an utter master of the Crane School/Tsuru-Sennin Ryu and taught Tien, who also can fly. (In fact, flying on Earth originates from that school of martial arts.) So he should have more than enough experience to get around it, himself.

Yang’s best bet is hoping her Semblance can take all the damage that Tao can dish out physically so she can punch his lights out, but we know it’s possible for her to be hit so hard so fast that she can be debilitated (though she was admittedly tired when it occurred—Obviously referring to the one shot battle with Adam end of Vol. 3), so I feel like I can comfortably say that the Dodonpa would kill her, if not just outright take out all her Aura (or at bare minimum, most of it) in one go and leave her fighting on fumes.
It can be argued though that Adam is actually 8-A, nobody was dying against Hazel after all

Back