• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard plays Dark Souls 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since both are 6-B I thought 'why not?' Old Whitebeard for now but I could switch to Prime if necessary

Speed is equalized

Location is the Nameless King's arena in DS3. The King does not have his Stormdrake

Whitebeard colors by marvelmania-d9wkq38
Whitebeard

Nameless King Concept Art

Whitebeard: 7 (ReiRubro, ZackMoon1234, The Calaca, KobsterHope07, Eminiteable, Tonygameman, Mr.Cinos15)

The Nameless King:

Inconclusive:

Well, the calc has been revised and it put Whitebeard at 6-B but 8.5 TT instead so I guess Whitebeard can still pick up that controller and play Dark Soul

Their AP is now dead even, so maybe I'll remove the Stormdrake and have Whitebeard start right at Phase 2

@Urien

Even with Stormdrake, WB has animal manipulation via Haoshoku Haki.

I'm pretty sure that WB wins this. He has a small AP advantage and can amp himself via Haki, also precog and internal attacks to helps him in close combat. Not to mention his biggest advantage in stamina. WB low-diffs or stomps.

One Piece characters aren't many thousands of years old so yes the King definitely has the advantage in skill and experience.

Considering Pops have an increasing AP advantage with Haki, Forcefields to protect him from NK's attacks, small precognitive powers (at the very least), a huge stamina advantage and superior range, I give this to him.

NK is way more experienced, but his AoE is a problem and he has no defense to getting tossed around with the Lifting Strength difference.

When both are comparable it comes down to versatility before experience, and Pops destroys in that regard as he resists one of the two main weapons NK has.

So yeah, Newgate wins.

They would if NK could last long enough.

But this is Old Newgate at a healthy state. No stab from Squard to deplete his performance. Something like a heart attack might happen at some point, but it's no guaranteed that it'd even happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back