• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard Vs Hashirama Senju

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH... even at the age of 72, WB beats Hashirama. This fight easily goes to Whitebeard.

His has the physical (haki), ability (literally breaks the atmosphere with his quake fruit), and mental (haki) advantages. Speed is questionable since we've never seen actual movement speed feats via WB or traveling speed via Hashirama more than once.

Hashirama is casually Mach 500 in base form and likely much higher not accounting his sage mode.

WB outclasses him in speed and DC by feats however this is a close match tbh could go either way.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Hashirama is casually Mach 500 in base form and likely much higher not accounting his sage mode.
WB outclasses him in speed and DC by feats however this is a close match tbh could go either way.
If I were to get technical and discuss how it would play out if both fought on Earth, Whitebeard's speed and endurance would increase by a more than considerable margin since the wikia community calculated the world of OP to be quite a lot larger than Earth and the atmosphere is also stated to be larger. This means the gravitational on that world would be much greater than that of Earth. How large is the world of Naruto, exactly (it takes place on a fictional continent on Earth, right?)?

Whitebeard definitely beats Hashirama if this is taken into consideration (both combatants fighting on the same environment after having time to adapt to the environment, for example)

Hfhfdgdg said:
How large is the world of Naruto, exactly (it takes place on a fictional continent on Earth, right?)?
from one point to another naruto+friends needed 2-3 days, i would say at max it is as large as europe, maybe a bit bigger...

ither way, WB wins, i dont see anything that hashirama can do being able to withstand WBs devil fruit powers, maybe hashi survives a lot longer thanks to Regenerationn but i dont think that it will be something that givs him victory :)

GreatestSin said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
How large is the world of Naruto, exactly (it takes place on a fictional continent on Earth, right?)?
from one point to another naruto+friends needed 2-3 days, i would say at max it is as large as europe, maybe a bit bigger...
ither way, WB wins, i dont see anything that hashirama can do being able to withstand WBs devil fruit powers, maybe hashi survives a lot longer thanks to Regenerationn but i dont think that it will be something that givs him victory :)
The Naruto continent is not the whole world... i thought it was a fictional continent taking place on Earth (the continent was described as being larger than japan.

japan isnt really large :I but you are righ, here ar oher countreis too but they had never been mentioned or used in any way, makes it easy to forget ^_^

Hashirama's Buddha statue can tank WB quake but not Hashirama himself (who's physical durability is extremely questionable).

It's a tough fight...

Faisal Shourov said:
Hashirama's Buddha statue can tank WB quake but not Hashirama himself (who's physical durability is extremely questionable).
It's a tough fight...
I doubt the statue can be of much help especially since the earth below it would be distorting it, making it lose balance and Whitebeard could give it the John Giant treatment. It is made entirely out of wood. It would be severely damaged after one blow. Whitebeard is also presummably faster than Hashirama since he managed to easily charge in and stab Aokiji (manga... not anime for some reason) and was still faster than Akainu despite his injuries.

there is also the problem of whether or not this wiki community is willing to affect the matchups due to the environment... If Whitebeard fought on Earth with Hashirama, he would be much faster and would not use as much stamina since the gravitational force should be A LOT weaker (OP world is debatably 25 or even 30+ times the size of Earth... the effect of gravity the moons have is unknown, but they SEEM relatively smaller than the Moon is to our Earth). He would also be stronger.

Whitebeard can beat Hashirama with relatively low or mid difficulty despite his age and sickness.

WestWood7 said:
What about Kajukai Korin ? Hashirama can survive with his regen' and he can use Wood clones to deceive WB
Hashirama's regen is low tier at best, it's not worth mentioning. Wood clones won't be much effective since they rely on CQC and WB can quake them away to oblivion. Buddha, golem and dragon are the main players for Hashirama

Hashirama was stated to be able to heal injuries without performing seals, but it is unknown to what degree it is.

Old white beard beats the 1st Hokage pretty easily so if goldy locks white beard is stronger then he stomps sooo i'm giving my vote to WB

Hfhfdgdg said:
Hashirama was stated to be able to heal injuries without performing seals, but it is unknown to what degree it is.
madara said that tsunad Regenerationn jutsu was close to hashi healings powers, so i think it is safe to assume that he has six-paths-narutp healing powers, but he cant grow nack severed limbs ^_^

GreatestSin said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
madara said that tsunad Regenerationn jutsu was close to hashi healings powers, so i think it is safe to assume that he has six-paths-narutp healing powers, but he cant grow nack severed limbs ^_^
well that's low tier regen according to wiki, and not much useful against strong opponents

just because it is on the wiki does not mean it is true. He was stated by Madara to be capable of healing injuries without making seals. it should be safe to assume that his healing is a tier, maybe two lower than Tsunade's.

Hfhfdgdg said:
just because it is on the wiki does not mean it is true. He was stated by Madara to be capable of healing injuries without making seals. it should be safe to assume that his healing is a tier, maybe two lower than Tsunade's.
Im talking about vs battle wiki, not naruto wiki. Hashirama can heal from injuries which is low tier regen. Mid tier regen is regrow parts of body or survive decapitation. High tier regen is regenerate on molecular to subatomic level.

Bringer of darkness technique anyone? WB has no defense against genjutsu. Once he is blind wood dragon, shinsu senju and bam. Not sure how white beard can pull this off.

Oh, this fight is sooo old... can someone remove this? it is literally a stomp (Large Island being at least MHS vs MHS Small Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back