• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can win against a composite Toaru?

XDragnoir said:
MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Yogiri Takatou low diffs in speed unequal if that's the only team being used
They are not a team, it's a composite, 1 body with all the powers from the six, and IB nulls, btw.
Instant death is faster/blitz passives in speed unequal and killed the HRE before he could kill him who move beyond space and time hence the Immeasurable speed. Touma is not reacting to that even with instinctive reaction

XDragnoir said:
Yogiri Takatou low diffs in speed unequal if that's the only team being used
They are not a team, it's a composite, 1 body with all the powers from the six, and IB nulls, btw.
Instant death is faster/blitz passives in speed unequal and killed the HRE before he could kill him who move beyond space and time hence the Immeasurable speed. Touma is not reacting to that even with instinctive reaction
IB nulls Death Magic passively tho

I just noticed, while To Aru is one of the strongest anime verse, it also has one weakness. They can't deal with Low-Godly and above regenaration and Immortalities tho

It's not faster than Passves and that's already been debated in the Touma vs Yogiri match ups

WR handles immortalities and Regenerationn as well as Aleister's direct Soul Haxing abilities

Accelerate420 said:
It's not faster than Passves and that's already been debated in the Touma vs Yogiri match ups
WR handles immortalities and Regenerationn as well as Aleister's direct Soul Haxing abilities
That battle with Touma is speed equal so Yogiri can't blitz. Unequal then he blitz

Touma already negate instant death from arelous before, so the opinion that instant death could kill touma or beat IB is invalid. Also, why bringing character that bellow tier high 1c? I will understand if this is just for all those mentioned character besides coronzon.

@Alitudil0 good choice but I think World rejecter can beat her since 682 existance is to hating all humanity which is easy target for WR

Inori Hatsune said:
Touma already negate instant death from arelous before, so the opinion that instant death could kill touma or beat IB is invalid. Also, why bringing character that bellow tier high 1c? I will understand if this is just for all those mentioned character besides coronzon.
Cant negate something that is faster than his capacity to null

Yogiri blitzes

<High 1-C smurfs are veeeery rare

and Yogiri probably stomps in unequal speed because Immeasurable > passives

ExSENNA said:
<High 1-C smurfs are veeeery rare

and Yogiri probably stomps in unequal speed because Immeasurable > passives
I know H1C is rare, but if i don't restrict to this tier everyone will just say "Reinhard lances gg".

IB is a H1C passive, Yog has blitzed something like that before?

WR can BFR the full power magic gods, and they are immeasurable, IB should also be able to null them, i think, but if not, WR can null attacks made by someone with conflicting desires.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Cant negate something that is faster than his capacity to null

Yogiri blitzes
nope we had this discussion on the touma vs yogiri thread when people create fake account only to use that argument

IB would negate it as it's always active

who would win in a race: someone who has already passed the finish line or someone that has immeasurable speed but has to start from the beginning ? the answer is quite obv

I believe speed was equalized on that match

"Someone who already passed the finish line"

Every passive is like that my dude, thas why its called "passive", because they are already there

And you cant deny the fact that immeasurables are faster than passives by nature, unless said passive can work on immeasurables

passive means infinite speed

immeasurable speed > infinite speed

Unless IB has feats of nullfying immessurables Yogiri will just blitz in unequal speed

Back