• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who do you think frisk could make friends with?

Frisk has done many imposable things like managing to actually fend off against many type's of monsters, boss monsters and god like beings, yet through all of that they never killed once and always had to seem made friends with everything they encountered so....

Who else do you think frisk could spare/make a friend with from other franchise's?

You mean 682? That'd be...kinda hard since 682 hates living beings, and humans in particular, with a burning passion (like exponentially more than Undyne did before she met Frisk). Then again 053 sorta made friends with 682 so it might be possible. Emphasis on might.

053 is hated by everyone tho, so it's a special effect of 053 on 682, not a feat she managed to do. It could also be a defense mechanism for 682 (Since anyone who attack 053 dies)

That's why I say maybe (cause if you think about it flowley was the same thing) but maybe there's a chance frisk could change his heart....soul.....whatever he has inside of him, hell frisk changed undyne's point of view for human's

If you meant on who he can be friends with that are not trying to kill him, then I would say (Kid) Gohan, both are very pacifist kids who likes to be friends with everyone (the difference is that Gohan has is own Chara inside him [SSJ2] I wonder what Frisk could do to befriend him in that state.) And also Goku, Goku can be friends with everyone, and almost all of his friends tried to kill him at least once, and he became friends with them via sparring (he befriended the freakin' God of Destruction lol.)

Mmm... I also wonder what can Frisk do to befriend some of the DB villains... do you think it's remotely possible to befriend someone like Kid Buu? He's like a pink bubblegum Chara.

there is a chance yet it be very hard kinda like how frisk had to deal with asreil except this time more crazy

You know who frisk could make friends with and really realate to?

Jeus in the more pacifist way and not the whole religious thing though they both are seen as savories

ThemoonprinceN said:
there is a chance yet it be very hard kinda like how frisk had to deal with asreil except this time more crazy
I think the trick would be to let Buu absorb others to become more friendly, but I don't know if it could really work (oh no... what if he absorbs Asriel?! or what if Frisk gets absorbed on purpose as part of their plan to rescue the rest and possibly befriend Buu too?) so many possibilities... g╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠ÂF╠ÂF╠Â.╠Ân╠Âe╠Ât╠Â

Back