• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the apex predator now?

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Because why not?

Normal Neopet

Composite Primate

They fight on a deserted town. 10 kilometers away from each other

9-B Normal Neopet and 9-B Primate

The primate is fightning a composite of every single Neopet

The Primate has the following weapons: IMI Desert Eagle, Accuracy International Arctic Warfare, European Longsword. It has 10 magazines for each gun

The Neopet has the following weapons: Heavy Battle Hammer, Energy Blaster. It can only use the following abilities: Halitosis, Shade, Lens Flare, Sear.

Both are bloodlusted

Does the neopet have exact numbers for speed and durability?

CNN (Composite Normal Neopet) is greatly superior in Durability. CNN's other stats are also superior to CP's except Lifting Strength and Intelligence. What is Normal Neopet's full list of abilities?

Let's say 30mph vs 44mph. I'd say the CP takes it via intelligence and skill. They have around equal strength and I believe that the CP could easily get around the durability via their weapons. It's going to be harder than Shrek though.

CCFB said:
Let's say 30mph vs 44mph. I'd say the CP takes it via intelligence and skill. They have around equal strength and I believe that the CP could easily get around the durability via their weapons. It's going to be harder than Shrek though.

Back