• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most powerful Masadaverse and Nasuverse character?

Alright everyone! Can I ask everyone of you to go and tell me who is the most powerful character among the Masadaverse and Nasuverse please? Will it be a Tier 0 or not? I don't really care.~ Just tell me the strongest one there is, cause there is so many of them that are so op!

Haju.

He effortlessly curb-stomped literally every other character in the series and was only beaten when the protagonists were able to use his power against him.

JohnCenaNation said:
Okay! We got a Tier 1-A character for Masadaverse, so any Tier 1-A character for Nasuverse?
No.

You could debate 1-A Akasha, though it's more of a force than a character.

Even though Haju is 1A, in his peak he should be high 1A. He got nerfed because he has too many weakness. For nasuverse its Akasha, But for real character it should be BB maybe.

Eganergo said:
Even though Haju is 1A, in his peak he should be high 1A. He got nerfed because he has too many weakness. For nasuverse its Akasha, But for real character it should be BB maybe.
Not really. Most of his weaknesses don't even have a negative effect to him. While infinite souls clinging to him does weaken him, it doesn't stop his "i'm stronger get one shotted". Yato stopping his law is due to Hajun focusing on the infinite souls, having help from one of his legions, and heck even then he's law was being slowly eroded by a not noticing Hajun

Only true weakness of Hajun is Tumor and Habaki (who needed many specific events to occur, which turned Hajun perfect law into a normal one)

@Swag

ORT is an Ultimate One >>> BB.

For reference, even the Moon Cell can't do jack to a conscious Arcueid even when she's not Archetype-Earth.

hajun has one true weakness. Plot :V

Ok but for real Yato was getting lucky for 8000 years cuz if Hajun noticed him he would have been crubbed in that instant afaik. Tumor and Habaki are VERY specific events that need to happen otherwise well...

From Masada, the most powerful is Hajun until Pantheon says otherwise.

Without High Weed things it would be either Mercurius sensor or Reinhard.

By memes is Rot Spinne

By WoG is Rot Spinne

By Comunity is Rot Spinne

By Hate of the people is rot Spinneç

[Emoji Pacman]

@egan that's without 1-A and even then Habaki boosted is immesurable so he is >>>>>>> Yato at full power

@extremet this is likely tumorless hajun however masada said marie > hajun likely tumorless but we'll see

IIRC masada said something about it though idk where cuz forgot but yeah...

Marie in Pantheon is indeed stronger than Hajun

Thing is, we don't know how powerful this Hajun is. For all we know, he's craving, and therefore, Law could be different than Dai Yokukai Tengu Dou

BB isn't even the strongest character in her own game, you don't have to go as far as Notes to get someone stronger than her.

Hajun from Masadaverse and Akasha from Nasuverse, you can argue for void shiki but it became debatable

Marie being above hajun is still vague, we don't know how strong that Hajun is because Hajun without tumor is just regular hadou god, also as far I know Masada never made direct comparison between the two

Back