• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who lives in a CRT on the wiki? Spongebob Squarepants!

TFSCell said:
Patrick was unaffected by the galaxy getting unraveled. I don't know if that counts as a durability feat or not.
That sort of feats lack continuity confirming it, it's the same reason why Garfield doesn't have High regen from a gag feat, so yeah, it can't really be used anyways.

Oh wait nvm, i somehow misread "galaxy" as "gravity" and thought he meant the time Spongebob screwed with gravity just by using a wrench

I remember him teleporting in The Secret Box when spongebob ran off with the box, so teleportation should work

In an episode where Squidward pretended to be Squilliam, Patrick shrunk down to fit in a toy train. When thrown out by Squidward he had reappeared back in his chair.

That reminds me of Spongebob being able to turn his legs into rockets.

That falls as Body Control, but still.

Bump

Also, Spongebob has a supporting feat for his stamina in the episode BlackJack, because he mowed the entirety of a gigantic lawn for 346 minutes straight (which is 5 hours) with a small pushing mower, and it's logical to assume he didn't take any breaks because he was in a rush to "rescue" his parents

Teleportation for Patrick as well as size manipulation and telekinesis

Physical possession for Spongebob and Patrick

GoCommitDi said:
Should Spongebob have a video game profile? I mean, if Lightning McQuee can have one, then...
Yeah I've been asking that at one point myself given the fact the game versions carry very notable feats that will up SpongeBob in stats and abilities like in BFBB I think their stats are now from that game Wall Level+ to Room/Small building level maybe much higher via other games, In terms of speed there is actually laser dodging there from the Robot's, Robot Plankton (Though it's spiral like it should be notably fast.) Even the Flying Dutchman has one.

I wish we could count the crossover games because Spongebob would very likely scale to Zim, plus he gets better range via size manipulation from one of Jimmy Neutron's inventions

GoCommitDi said:
I wish we could count the crossover games because Spongebob would very likely scale to Zim, plus he gets better range via size manipulation from one of Jimmy Neutron's inventions
Yeah, I always wanted a composite Spongebob profile too. But, I heard there was no reason for it a while back.

Well, good thing there's other wikis for it

I'll see what the rest think about a video game profile for him though

TFSCell said:
Yeah, I always wanted a composite Spongebob profile too. But, I heard there was no reason for it a while back.
Thomas doesn't approve.
Thomas is baffled.

That doesn't sound like great reasoning/logic at all actually, seeing that a video game profile full on HELPS THE VERSE.

So far, we have for Patrick: Teleportation, size Manipulation, and physical possession

Spongebob: Dream manipulation

Not much upgrades for physical state but that's to be expected.

TFSCell said:
Not much upgrades for physical state but that's to be expected.
I mean yeah though we're still waiting for some AP/Durability feat from the comics (Neptunes throwing feat.) And a rather impressive speed feat via SpongeBob and a few other Bikini Bottom Mites jumping out of a King Jelly Fish sting where as said stings from a Jelly fish are suprisingly much faster then one would expect as its one of the fastest in the animal kingdom being able to shoot faster then bullet and presumably alluded to be so much more faster.

TFSCell said:
There's also an enemy in the game that uses sound waves as a weapon.
BUMPERINO INFINTIRINO.

Also just remembered I think it was Prawn from BFBB (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1pgwAJabL4) That utilized a literal sound based weapon from which SpongeBob managed to evade and successfully get out of the way from (9:52 and 9:58) Which is indeed around Supersonic being made more consistent with the Jellyfish boss and Robo SpongeBob who spelled out a sound based KA-RA-TAE with SpongeBob still confronting such with ease (25:07) The Flying Dutchman can shot lasers from his eyes which leaves a trail including small sparks and Sandy manages to evade rather well (9:40) Even mange to interact and harm the Flying Dutchman.

You're right, if Lightning ******* McQueen had one why not SpongeBob? You can keep the crossover's out of this if it doesn't work up or just add a new key to the Nicktoon crossover's but It just doesn't seem all too very logical to not let such.

TFSCell said:
SpongeBobs range should be extended
Obviously.... The scary part is who's going to create it? I would absolutely love to help out but sadly I am more anchored with using a celluar device and they don't have settings regarding the creation of profiles apparently.

Obviously.... The scary part is who's going to create it? I would absolutely love to help out but sadly I am more anchored with using a celluar device and they don't have settings regarding the creation of profiles apparently.

I feel your pain. Going back and rewatching some of the older episodes, there's definitely some abilities that should be added.

TFSCell said:
I feel your pain. Going back and rewatching some of the older episodes, there's definitely some abilities that should be added.

Man who can I ask for a hand or more I really do wanna see this turn into a reality.

Spongebob should get Self-Sustenance (Type 2) for the same reason as Patrick that is even listed in his Stamina section.

Back