• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who wants to be a winner? Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vs Bill Cipher

Obvious reasons LOL Landmine Bo-bobo (2-C) vs Full Power Bill (2-A)

What character will upgrade his Win ratio?

IMG 20180413 130735
Bobobo gets serious after seeing his loses against Touhou girls.

Bill cipher by gepardenfrost-d9s03sy
No 4D hax except Time Manipulation

Obvious reasons LOL Landmine Bo-bobo (2-C) vs Full Power Bill (2-A)

2-C vs 2-A.

Stop posting horrible vs matches. Not to offend you, but your last match was also a stomp on Bobo.

Just give it a damn rest, please?

How am i spamming tho Anyways should Bobobo be a fourth dimensional being? At least he has the speed advantage.

Immeasurable (Should be faster than Bobopatchnosuke, who could move in Majide Time, a higher spatial dimension where time and space mean nothing and the new flow of time take forever for any amount of time to occur. Can move in his super-dimensional spaces.) | Immeasurable(Faster than before. Should be faster than Don Patch, who became an inescapable, extra-dimensional, eternal story.) | Immeasurable (Faster than before.)

If Bobobo is 4D then Bill's haxes are irrelevant. It will be only Bobobo's hax and speed vs Bill's AP.

Setsuna tenma said:
Sound of Infinity said:
Both have the same speed. And Bo is a 3D being. Same thing goes with Bill
how the hell does having immesurable speed still be 3D
Immeasurable just means you move beyond linear time. It doesn't change your physical manifestation whatsoever. You want an example? Like Archie Sonic over there is a 3D being with 4D powers.

There should be a thread or a rule about how to prove a character is 4D and explain on there why immeasurable speed and 4D powers are not enough tbh.

Oh my god people. Don't you get it? You don't instantly become a higher-dimensional being for having Immeasurable speed, unless proven otherwise. There's no need to create a CRT or a rule like AT ALL!!!

Dude, chillax, I know I'm a salty prick, but at least I'm not trying to stop a thread because I'm tired of seeing the character used in verses threads.

Sound of Infinity said:
Oh my god people. Don't you get it? You don't instantly become a higher-dimensional being for having Immeasurable speed, unless proven otherwise. There's no need to create a CRT or a rule like AT ALL!!!
So..Moving on a higher dimensional space is not enough to be 4D? :/
Anyways someone should close this thread xd

I understand one's frustration with the Bobobo profile, I myself have called out issues with the profile multiple times and they have yet to be changed.

Even post the big change that happened, they're still there, as well with the wank.

@Sound i know 4D powers are not enough, but if you can move on a higher dimensional space then that means you are existing on there hence that's why you can move on this 4D-5D,etc space!
Anyways i said a possibly CRT could be good one day, did you know how many people claim a character is 4D just because he is on tier 2 (e.g Goku) ? Many people uses this misinterpretation to make an argument about how VSBattles tiering is wrong and it's fallacious.

Udlmaster said:
I understand one's frustration with the Bobobo profile, I myself have called out issues with the profile multiple times and they have yet to be changed.

Even post the big change that happened, they're still there, as well with the wank.
I don't care bout bobo, I just hate wack matchups, this is my passion, sorry if I can be harsh, I've been treated shitty all my life, lmao.

@Titan I know what's immeasurable. It's moving beyond linear time so you can time travel to different points in the timeline or timelines,etc by sheer speed.

However you need to exist on a higher dimensional space in order to move on there. hence this is why i ask: is Bobo 4D?. Bobo moves in his super-dimensional spaces according to his profile.

Titan

Cool it

No reason to be so hostile.

I like both verses honestly...

I don't think bill can kill pseudo-mid godly, but at the same time it's not like Bo can negate durability to an infinite degree

As I've pointed out before, Bobobo's concept manip is just Non-Physical Interaction with at best, Concepts.

Back