• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whoniverse Upgrades/Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
So I've been watching Dr Who, and I've noticed room for improvement. Spoiler Warning

Captain Jack Harkness
-

• Immortality type 3
  • Regenerationn High-Mid
  • Longevity (He survived to become billions of years old, (he was speculated to be the Face of Boe)
  • Attack Potency - At one point he had a sonic blaster that could create holes in walls (Wall level), in the episode "The Stolen Earth" he has an energy weapon that one shots a Dalek (Small Building level).
  • Captain Jack also had a Vortex Manipulator that allowed him to travel in time.
The TARDIS -

• Attack Potency - The TARDIS can be used as a weapon. The entire plot point of series 5 is that the TARDIS exploding caused the entire Universe to be destroyed. This is mainly covered in the episode "The Pandorica Opens" and the following episode.
The Daleks-

• Their sucker arms can be replaced with various other tools
  • The Daleks have a ship called a "Void Ship". The Doctor says "that it exists outside time and space" and that "you could be in their for an eternity and that even the Big Bang wouldn't affect you".
  • Not sure about this one but, since the Daleks fought against various TARDISes in the Time War, would their ships durability scale to the above mentioned TARDIS feat? (Not sure about this because the Doctors Regenerationn AP is scaled to blowing up a Dalek Saucer).
  • Daleks can convert any creatures into Dalek puppets (Even when they are dead).
The Cyberme-

• Cybermen seem to have a weakness to gold
  • Regarding the super fast Cyberma speed feat in the episode "Nightmare in Silver". The reason being for this was because the Cyber Planner was using his processing power to make it really quick. The Planner later focuses his power to try and help him win the game of chess against the Doctor (making all the other Cybermen normal again)
The Weeping Angels-

• I asked for a calc for their speed and it didn't get any attention so here is a very rough calc (Below). I'd prefer someone calc this properly, but I might as well give it a shot anyway. I'd also like to point out that they should be Below Average Human when being observed as they can't move.
So in this video here (the real life location here), the Weeping Angels traverse from a building to another right next to Sally Sparrow (in the time it took her to blink). Taking a wild guess, the distance was over 10 metres but I'll use 10. The average human blinks at about 0.3 seconds (Again a rough estimate here). Doing the math that's 33.33 m/s or SuperHuman.

Bump

What do people think of:

• The Weeping Angel calc
  • Scaling the Dalek Saucer durability to Universe level
  • The Cybermen speed feat

1) Probably fine.

2) Being outside of a spacetime continuum naturally makes one immune to a big bang taking place there.

3) Outlier.

Antvasima said:
2) Being outside of a spacetime continuum naturally makes one immune to a big bang taking place there.
Just to clarify this is a Dalek Saucer (a battle ship) not the "Void ship".

Okay. Then it is still a no, unless regular TARDISes have demonstrated remotely universe-destroying regular weaponry.

What can be added then?

The Jack Harkness stuff, and probably the Weeping Angels speed level.

Is it ok to put "At least Superhuman" as I took a low end approach to the speed?

Antvasima said:
I think so, yes.
Changes are done, thanks for the thumbs up! :)

Was also wondering if the Doctor can use this with prep time possibly?

We do not know the demonstrated extent of the ability, so I am uncertain. However, it sounds like "Possibly Low 2-C", and Rick (from Rick & Morty) has been given similar treatment via preparation time.

Here's what it would look like:

Tier: Possibly Low 2-C (Using prep time with Skasis Paradigm)

Attack Potency: Possibly Universal+ (Using prep time with Skasis Paradigm)

Notable Attacks/Techniques: Skasis Paradigm - With sufficient prep time the Doctor could solve the Skasis Paradigm which is a mathematical equation, that when solved, would give him control over time, space, and universal matter.

Well, I suppose that allowing him to get this rating would be fair, given that Rick was given the same courtecy.

I will temporarily unlock the page for you. However, the rating is called "Universe level+".

Changes are made, thanks for the help.

No problem. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back