• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kinda wish I did this when both were low 7-B.

Well now then Venti got upgraded to 6-C this is possible again.

Windborne Bard: 0
VS
Rider of Black: 7

Incon:

Prime Barbatos is used.

Speed is equalized.

Both are in character but will fight to the death.

The rest are Standard Rules.

Last edited:
Soul manip

venti guy also has intangibility and dura neg so he should take this but I’m not sure tbh
Servants also have soul manip and they still can't touch Astolfo when he is in that state, servants also have Non-Physical Interaction that have show can interact with souls, abstracts, non-existent and more, so I'm not sure if the elemental intangibility of Barbatos would do anything. And don't know if the dura neg things of Barbatos would work with the magic resistance of Astolfo, in general I don't know how many things of Barbatos would be negated because of it.

Barbatos have 6.86 GT while Astolfo have at least 26.6 GT and that can go up either with buffs or any np, I think this is pretty one sided for Astolfo.

Servants also have soul manip and they still can't touch Astolfo when he is in that state, servants also have Non-Physical Interaction that have show can interact with souls, abstracts, non-existent and more, so I'm not sure if the elemental intangibility of Barbatos would do anything. And don't know if the dura neg things of Barbatos would work with the magic resistance of Astolfo, in general I don't know how many things of Barbatos would be negated because of it.

Barbatos have 6.86 GT while Astolfo have at least 26.6 GT and that can go up either with buffs or any np, I think this is pretty one sided for Astolfo.
Oh I see will in that case I can agree with that, my vote goes to astolfo

the difference in AP is very striking, physically astolfo has 26 GT and venti has 8,6 GT. Besides astolfo has intangibility and resistance to soul manipulation

I vote astolfo for now

I don't know how long the time limit is, when Astolfo uses his NP he will always be intangible, even Karna himself can't touch it.

how it works like dimensional shift

Is at 2:25

he said it was a time limited event but idk the context
seems like he could intang shift a couple of times before the beam hit his arm
and gets A rank magic resist using his np so venti magic cant even touch him
idk anything but genshin sounds like
Astolfo likely takes this

he said it was a time limited event but idk the context
iirc it was because of the moon not being visible thus he remembers something that allows him to call forth the true name/ true power of the Magic book

In fate apo iirc whenever the moon is visible he will not remember it thus he cannot completely use it. idk if it applies generally tho since its from fate apo

The profile also say that, and though I don't know for sure because I didn't saw apo, the profile made it seem like even without the relase of the true name he can still use them but weakened compared to the version with the true name, so even the weakened version should be enough against Barbatos.

Huh, guess I'm learning that Astolfo i's more haxed then I thought, didn't watch Apocrypha so I didn't know that feat tbh, the best Venti can do is trying to use an illusion to bait Astolfo into using the noble on a clone, besides that he most likely wouldn't be able to hit him during the noble phantasm, so keeping Astolfo CC'd and unable to move with his tornados with his better lifting strength and range and staying at range against Astolfo would probably be what he does, for all of Astolfo's other attacks Venti can defend him self with his shield which is a 5 times amp on his dura (so 34.3GT) and also shred Astolfo's resistance to his anemo damage, the noble phantasm does make this a bit one sided though ngl.

Also counted all the votes.

Back