• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are league characters 7-C?

Are we seriously scaling all champions to each other by default just because you can pit them against each other? Are you really telling me that Miss Fortune, a skinny redhead with a couple of guns can challenge Mega-Gnar physically?

We don't do that for fighting games like Mortal Kombat (unless there is evidence to suggest that two characters are similar) so why are we doing it for League of Legends, where legends (not powerful characters, just legends) are being magically and artificially summoned to fight each other in a controlled arena (though that was outdated lore).

I just don't get why with an influx of lore we are scaling them to each other just because you can pit them together and have them equal via game mechanics.

We've actually agreed not to use game mechanics anymore and are gradually removing the scaling via in-game stuff. Lore-wise though pretty much everyone still scales to everyone as the low tiers alone have almost two dozen tier 7 feats.

As for Fortune vs Mega-Gnar, Mega-Gnar is going to be upgraded to High 6-B along with a few other champions in the near future, there is a full rework in the works for the verse. Fortune did trade physical blows with Hecarim, who is amped by has the full power of a hurricane though so there's that.

Feel free to message me on my wall if you'd like to talk about it.

Back