• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why didn't I put the Mandalorian?

I'm pretty sure AP is basically even here too (With them both scaling to vaporizing humans) so Mando FRA

Energy Shield
Player Fra bullet intangible Damage Transfer Genius intelligence Energy shield Protect him form long rang attacks that include his laser weapons and his plasma weapons

Player uses thunder spell and shocks mando in his metal armor.

As much as OP really wants Mando to win, I'm giving this fight to The Player.

XXJellyXx said:
Mando will outsmart the blocky character without a doubt, and he has suffficient aim.
Mando is gifted at best, The Player is a Genuis who figured out how to kill a 3D-invulnerable being. TP's aim relies on the skill of the real life operator of this character, but it's irrelevant either way because OP equalized speed(which includes reaction speed.)

Let's also not forget that Blocky has ressurrection if he dies, type 4 healing if he's injured, invisibility to stealth, device deactivation to render Mando's weapons useless for some time, and time travel to blitz Mando.

TP easily takes this for my reasons alone, and also FRA.

Dont get me wrong: PG3D is still great. At least I can consider it better than Fortnite...

Can someone explain the Player's genius intelligence?

The Player being a genius for understanding a higher dimensional construct does not mean his intelligence translates into tactical urban combat knowledge. That's like saying a mathematician knows how to disassemble and reassemble an engine.

Mando on the other hand, has far greater experience and tactical knowledge. He's singlehandedly took on 3 bounty hunters when trapped on a spaceship and one of them was even physically superior to him.

No, above votes for Mando are more than valid. Beating a mildly difficult boss entity doesn't make you Genius, and The Player has far less actual feats of skilled combat than Mando.

Mando takes this FRA and all removed votes should be re-added. Hell, if anything, PG votes should be removed due to being based off an incredibly erroneous intelligence rating.

The Player has fought other players before, so thats experience. And they (the Players in PG3D) have the same weaponry. Also, it should be noted that the Player is far more versatile, given he has access to numerous weapons that can induce status such as Poison, Bleeding, Slowing, etc.

As for the intellect, they are highly skilled in knowing their surroundings via X-Ray weapons (which see through walls), and can even strategize to get a kill.

And, lets not mention, the Void Ray Rifle, which can straight-up disable gadgets upon being hit by it. So, jetpack? Lolnoped.

Psychomaster35 said:
The Player has fought other players before, so thats experience. And they (the Players in PG3D) have the same weaponry. Also, it should be noted that the Player is far more versatile, given he has access to numerous weapons that can induce status such as Poison, Bleeding, Slowing, etc.
As for the intellect, they are highly skilled in knowing their surroundings via X-Ray weapons (which see through walls), and can even strategize to get a kill.

And, lets not mention, the Void Ray Rifle, which can straight-up disable gadgets upon being hit by it. So, jetpack? Lolnoped.
Fighting people as skilled as you is pointless. Yes, The Player is as skilled as The Player.

'Strategizing to get a kill' is something a twelve year old can do in Call of Duty.

The Mando has monstrously higher skill.

Then I must say all the counters.

Armor? Void Ray Rifle to disable the gadgets.

Fibrecord thrower? Stay away, set up a forcefield, or straight up use a Shuriken Thrower to slice them.

Flamethrower? Again, keep your distance, or if you cant, counter with your own. And not to mention, the Player has an Ice varient which slows them down, so its better.

Sticky Bombs? Meet Sticky Mines, better sticky bombs that actually leave a status, like the Hedgehog, which can make them bleed.

Whistling Bird Missiles? Bee Swarm Spell helps by making the bees take the shots.

Flash Charges? Use an AoE melee weapon like the Storm Hammer to take cover.

Heavy Blaster Pistol? Meet far more versatile weaponry the Player has to outlive the gun's ammo. And even so, block it with a forcefield or straight-up enter a mech for better damage. Even if it means the Player's death, the Resurrection will revive the Player and catch the Manda off guard.

Amban Phase Pulse Sniper Rifle? See HBP. And not only that, the Player has survived vaporizing weapons before, and even at the virge of death, the Sniper Mask helps ignore a headshot. Plus, the Manda is not the only one who can deconstruct here... the Player can do the same thing.

Jetpack? Void Ray Rifle, and bye bye.

Heat Detection? The Player has weapons similar to it which can also track down the Manda as well, so that cancels each other out.

His profile only says a pixel gun, rocket launcher, and code weapons are standard, the rest are all optional Unless all of those are Code Weapons

Wait, hold up I see that my reason has been invalidated, so I'll make a more elaborate one.

Again. Mando is a highly skilled fighter, being able to use his environment to his advantage, as he quickly knew what to do when faced with several opponents on a ship, even ones that they are physically stronger than. He manipulated the ship to seperate the opponents from each other, and picked them off one by one in the dark. The Player doesn't have that kind of strategy in terms of combat practices.

Second of all, Storm Hammers don't block flash attacks of any sort, its simply a melee weapon that can severly damage other players while doing a bit of splash range damage around it. It cannot block flash charges, and after all, it's a flash. It's not supposed to be blocked anyway, it's mainly used to blind the opponent.

Bee Swarm Spell doesn't fire as fast and frequently as whistling bird missiles. Whistling birds fire all at once, while bee swarm spell fires one at a time. This may block a few of the missiles, but most of them are going to hit their target.

Sticky mines actually have to be stepped on to be detonated. In Pixel Gun 3D, they can be fired on a careless player, who happens to run directly in front of them, Mando is no careless foe. They're also not the same as sticky bombs, they can be timely activated. So, no argument is really there unless I'm mistaken.

The Sniper Mask can avoid a headshot, but it does come with a catch. There is a 10% - 25% chance of it doing so, and I believe it has to be done while holding another sniper weapon. This chance is rather low, and this can lower the odds for that happening. Plus, I'm sure that if you can't attack the head, there are other parts of the body to fire at.

The Void Ray Rifle (especially due to the Speed of Light feats) could be a problem, but it has its bugs. It's not very accurate at far range (I said, close earlier my mistake) due to the lack of scope and it can run out of ammo quickly, so it cannot fire forever. This weapon like most weapons would also be useless if cover fire is also used as well. It also doesn't disable permanently, it has a temporarily disable. Plus, the Void Ray Rifle can only be used to "disable gadget use beforehand, not disable gadgets altogether".

All of these points, plus the fact that MANDO IS ALREADY A SKILLED COMBATANT. He could use various strategies as well, like he could use the jetpack, fire the flash charges, and then attack while blinded, or use this stealth mastery to sneak up behind him and then attack. The Player isn't generally a strategist, when it comes to combat. The only advantage that the player really has is that he has better, more powerful gadgets than Mando by sure, and that resurrection which would almost make this battle unbalanced and unfair. But, I don't see resurrection gadgets listed as Standard Equipment nor do I see some of the other weapons listed, but who knows.

Not entirely sure how force-fields work I haven't played that game in years, but I believe they only prevent you from being spawn-killed. Let me know if I am mistaken on that. But, such weapons would make him OP (like Resurrection) and I don't see that listed on his Standard Equipment.

I also don't know all of the code weapons, and other weapons that he has, so let me know if there is something that I should be opened to.

I would think that if Beskar can take blaster bolts, and lightsaber hits. Then, it would have some sort of protection against lightning. But, that cannot be confirmed as there isn't anything on it.

Are we talking about the Storm Hammer, because that's only close range, or are we talking about another weapon?

XXJellyXx said:
I would think that if Beskar can take blaster bolts, and lightsaber hits. Then, it would have some sort of protection against lightning. But, that cannot be confirmed as there isn't anything on it.
All of Mando's armor has been able to take and deflect blaster hits, but he has always been susceptible to electricity attacks.

The player has a thunder spell that is long range and shoots down literal lightning, a helluvalot more powerful than the tasers that the Jawas used.

Even if it weren't a code weapon, Player is a magic user and doesn't neccesarily need every spell listed in his Standard Equipment to use it in this fight. If that were true, Raven would only be able to attack physically with only SE equipment.

Also, last I checked it was a code weapon.

K I'll wait until there is more feedback on the battle environment from the OP because the lightning won't do too much if he has cover fire.

Isn't that for most attacks? They don't hit if there's something in the way lol

But since OP didn't list a location, we'll assume theyre in New York City, where Mando doesn't have a cover fire advantage. Mando would get shocked, player wins via KO.

Back