• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why hasn't anyone added the One below all yet?

The One Below all is the evil counterpart of the One above All and the anti-god of the marvel universe. i am supried nobody added him yet.

One Below All
He is the freaking Anti-God and counterpart to the One Above all so why hasn't anyone added him yet?

I don't know, it was probably deleted due to recent comic events or something.I don't pay attention to comics but I just wanted to tell you that I'm 90% sure there was a One Below All profile up until recently.

The One Below All being the counterpart of the One Above all makes him around the same tier 0 likely 1-A that was simply an avatar Hulk beat.

Iirc it deleted because I think one of the admins though it was troll page because of its name.

@Gamma

I not saying it is troll or not real but said admin didn't know that I think so when it reported he/she most likely though it was a troll page from the name as TOAA is a known character.

Mindovin said:
@Gamma
I not saying it is troll or not real but said admin didn't know that I think so when it reported he/she most likely though it was a troll page from the name as TOAA is a known character.
Well One Below All is still exists The admins must add him now.

TOBA made Hulk kill the entire Multiverse including Mr. Immortal, and he even killed Metatron who was going to bring him to the next creation.

[1] [2] [3]

So he could very well be TOAA's equal like he claims.

Sorari said:
TOBA made Hulk kill the entire Multiverse including Mr. Immortal, and he even killed Metatron who was going to bring him to the next creation.
[1] [2] [3]

So he could very well be TOAA's equal like he claims.
Agreed.

The whole concept is that TOAA is light, and TOBA is gamma radiation (or evil/corrupting/mutating light). The comic even refers to TOBA as God. [1] [2]

And the "I howl with many mouths." "I break with many hands." is very remenicent of the Ultimates #100 quote of "I create with many hands."

Toba
TOBA

We do not know the full extent of his power yet. We only know that he is far more powerful than Mephisto, that he is Marvel's anti-God, and that he made the Hulk kill Galactus and Franklin Richards.

He would end up with largely unknown statistics.

Antvasima said:
We do not know the full extent of his power yet. We only know that he is far more powerful than Mephisto, that he is Marvel's anti-God, and that he made the Hulk kill Galactus and Franklin Richards.
He would end up with largely unknown statistics.
But wouldn't it be easier if his profile was made now, and his tiering changed as the story progressed? After all, he is an established character. And people might want to look him up as he becomes more popular on VS Forums.

I'd think it would also be better because it'd give us more time to debate and digest the character before pinning down a tier.

I disagree. If we only have speculation to go by, an actual profile seems unnecessary.

Well, he ate and consumed the spirit of the 8th universe (or possibly multiverse), but it was dying on its own.

Where was that stated? And no he destroyed the multiverse... He consumed Metatron who can make beings with iterations of multiverses. In preview of issue 25 hulk will be in the 9th multiverse. And the fact that the rock that he was standing on was the end of the multiverse and the rock dissapeared.

Al ewing stated he used the term reality or cosmos as Multiverse( i will show you later if neccessary.)

Here is it also stated galactus merged with the multiverse (seems like this sentience of the universe also was mentioned in ultimates)

The point is that the universe/multiverse itself was in its last phase of life on its own, and according to the original mythology, Galactus was going to detonate to restart it, possibly with Franklin Richards reborn in his old role. In this altered version of reality, the Hulk controlled by the OBA killed Galactus, Franklin, and Mister Immortal, and when the sentience of the cosmos showed up to merge with him, he ate it instead.

No, I also noticed it, as did plenty of others I think.

Anyway, I still doubt that we can set a definitive tier to the OBA with what we know so far.

The same tier as TOAA (Tier 0/1-A) since he's his diametric opposite?

He's a lot like Yog-Sothoth in that he can't/doesn't interact with creation personally and YS is in Tier 0 too.

We do not know that he is nearly as powerful as TOAA yet, only that he is far more powerful than Mephisto and empowered the Hulk to become stronger than Franklin and Galactus.

Technically we don't know how powerful TOAA is either. It seems that Ewing is going for a TOAA = TOBA approach. But it's not really made clear yet. And the story is far from finished. We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Yes. Agreed. It may be a similar idea to what Alan Moore established with The Presence and The Great Evil Beast, with both of them equal, or it might be similar to what Stephen King established with Gan and the Crimson King, with TOAA much stronger than TOBA.

Remember when "The One Below All" was just a versus debating joke for the weakest possible character in fiction?

It is possible that Al Ewing visited here and noticed the name.

Back