• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Is Doraemon 2-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he supposedly has a copy machine that can copy universes, but do not remember. Help would be appreciated.

I'm the one who made the change from originally Low 2-C to the current 2-C.

The original justification for Doraemon's Low 2-C was because in one of the long stories, he used his reality-warping gadget, the What-If Phone booth, to create a world/ universe of magic.

The justification for the current 2-C is because in truth, he used the phone booth to create a world of magic, and the phone booth can separate that world of magic into a parallel timeline, unconnected to the real world. In other word, the phone booth can connect the real world to a parallel one, and can separate them as well. I believe Haruhi has a current 2-C rating for a similar feat.

But I'm open to suggestions and critiques, since all this multiverse stuff is not really my strong subject.

I think that regular Low 2-C seems like a safer ranking for creating one timeline at a time.

Well, she split a timeline in two, which is not quite the same thing.

Well, I suppose so. You can ask an administrator for help, if you wish.

Well, I am too busy to change all of the Doraemon profiles. You can ask some other staff members if they are willing to help out.

well if a conclusion is reached, I am more than happy to change the stats if they are unlocked, although I will be busy with work for the next few hours

I can't do everything in this wiki though. I will be busy with the daily backlog for the next few hours.

Never mind. I will temporarily unlock all of the Doraemon profiles. Tell me here when you are done. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back