• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Naruto only Small Planet level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree to a point, there can be a quite a few arguments that would put Naruto God tiers at 5-B, but Toneri isn't the way to go about it. besides let's just finish the one revision then we talk about this

1.So you divide that (that meant it not moon lvl) 2.Considering they didn't complain about the effects of gravity which they did in another dimension, and a previous calc had the planet they were on to be slightly bigger (1.15 or 1.5 times our Earth) we know that its size was atleast equal to ours 3.What logic is that, sealing doesn't work that way. Even the tailed beasts were sealed in Chibaku Tensei only a few kilometres across and they weren't able to break out of it. Doesn't mean they can't break planetoids that small. Kaguya was stated to be capable of erasing the dimension they were in via TSB alone, and TSB's are tougher to make than Tailed Beast Bombs. If she can make a dimension sized TsB what's stopping her from making a planet level Bijuudama?( Than htf kurama broke pain chibaku tensei?)

Kepekley23 said:
Because someone wanted to revise it, I guess.
I was wondering in what way it was revised to less than 1/100 of the original low end value and if I can see the revision.

You should preferably NOT go ahead. The feat has already been calculated, and we're sticking to the revision.

i asking this cuz

Zamasu is Universe level+ for margeing with Universe

and Omnipresent (Was becoming one with the universe and its space-time)

so my question is

1. what would be kaguya tier for being able to merge with her dimension /space-time (her ice demonsion contain atlest Planet and moon)?

2.shouldn't she also have Omnipresent in her dimension /space-time ( marge with her dimension /space-time)?

Merging with less-than-universal in scale space & time is High 3-A, but it sounds a lil' ridiculous for Kaguya.

Kepekley23 said:
Merging with less-than-universal in scale space & time is High 3-A, but it sounds a lil' ridiculous for Kaguya.
but her dimension /space-time is Large Planet in size no?

2.shouldn't she also have Omnipresent in her dimension /space-time ( marge with her dimension /space-time)?

and what about this^ is it acceptable or nah

@Dark649

marge with her space-time ?

no, also her space-time is planet-sized, stated by quite a few Naruto sources, Kaguya being 5-B isn't such an outlier really, the reason I haven't brought up stuff before is 1.The revision was and is ongoing, it's really annoying for someone to do a revision and then to get bombarded with upgrade threads and 2. im kinda tired of hearing the outlier card... Ive kinda given up at this point lol

Kaguya is omnipresent, yet she has only one body and can only be present in one single spot at the time on her dimension. lmao

Yes. We are too busy with the main revisions to deal with two large discussions at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back