• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why is Void Termina only 4-A

You called him a "world-breaker" I checked the profile, he is "at least 4-A", so there's that.

But, he is not 3-A or 2-C! This is the descriptions for them:

3-A Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum.

Low 2-C This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

Void fits neither of those charateristics

Crimson Azoth said:
3-A Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum.
That is High 3-A.

By saying 3-A, or 2-C, I assumed that he meant High 3-A, because to say one tier or the other, he would have to be at least high for one.

The real cal howard said:
Being a World Breaker is unquantifiable, and the most likely is 5-B at that.
Since we are explaining basic stuff here it should also be noted that being called "World Breaker" without consistency is not even 5-B.

Eficiente said:
The real cal howard said:
Being a World Breaker is unquantifiable, and the most likely is 5-B at that.
Since we are explaining basic stuff here it should also be noted that being called "World Breaker" without consistency is not even 5-B.
void termina - world finisher

the VOID part does not mean planet. it means that it is a dimension

Arceus0x, calling him the World Finisher doesn't mean that he can finish worlds/dimensions. We have to actually see it happen. I could call my pet gecko DopeLord the Omnipotent Reality Warper but that doesn't stop him from being a 10-C frickin gecko!

Don't see how it Void Termina higher than 4-A. This guy is able to spawn master crowns out of thin air, which as shown in Kirby's Return to DreamLand the master crown grants infinite power. So Void Termina makes even Magolor look like a joke meaning he has to be higher than him.

Teengohanrocks said:
He has a new form in the DLC. The game states that Void exists in all dimensions. Would this make him in a higher tier?
who knows. maybe that would give him omniprecence? link plz.

Hmm... I see. He's likely the only villlian in Kirby who you can argue higher than 4-A. And if Void exists in all dimensions, that may imply more than 4-A due to the Mirror Dimension containing other realities and other such dimensions seen throughout the entirety of the series.

And honestly "can destroy everything" , and "exist in all dimensions" likely very well means he can destroy all dimensions if used in conjunction, which is higher than 4-A.

I'll follow this.

I don't think that's referring to VT itself so much as an idea of just some sort of nothingness being present basically everywhere. Note how it says that his shining form in another dimension is what was being described, and not the entire void.

It is uncertain if that statement refers to a single Void Termina existing in every dimension or multiple Void Termina existing each one in a single dimension.

It looks like it is referring to the same being and that Void Termina is something akin to an Avatar of "Void".

Please don't make the image like that.

Upload the image and add it through there, that way you can manually set the dimensions.

Huh, didn't know you could even do one that large. Also, that seems a bit more vague than the previous scan.

It's hyperbole

Granted, the second comment is from a reality warping nigh-omniscient supercomputer who has no reason to lie about the puffball that will kill him...

Still, High 3-A is unsupported. And I'm not saying this sarcastically.

I mean, to me that looks like at least 2-C, however, i am unsure if anyone would scale to it, Void Termina is implied to be an Avatar of "Void" here, so maybe a seperate key for "Void".

Back